FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Projector Headlights For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1 set of projectors.
$150.00
paintable , used, moulded style
May I suggest you post a picture of the headlights and possibly the brand, as there are many different versions of these available.. from the high quality Hella version to the cheap ebay knockoffs.
are these the ones i sold you?
u bet
they did the rick but im bored with them now
look at my avatar thats where the pic is
PM'd
what colour are they painted? If their white, i might be interested
thier Silver... Finding a painter is easy..
Chromey,Nov 9 2006, 08:29 PM Wrote:thier Silver... Finding a painter is easy..
[right][snapback]215320[/snapback][/right]

..and should only cost you $40-$60.
they are silver in color, and if you had to you could always spray bomb them for the time being.

Come on guys i really wanna get rid of them.
focuzedn2o,Nov 10 2006, 10:31 AM Wrote:Come on guys i really wanna get rid of them.
[right][snapback]215398[/snapback][/right]
I would too :P
This is the Lights...

[Image: IMG_0013.jpg]
How old are they? How's the lense quality?
still sellin these people
anybody interested?
i call dibs if noone ahs bought them yet
Someone grab these... Very bright lights.
Focuzed, whatever happened to our deal? Did you not get my last PM? I told ya I'd send you the cash for them....... you just never responded to me with a shipping price.
Is it still up for sale?
I need new headlights those are what i'm looking for, I would realy like those but would you be able to let them go for 100? and I would drive out to get them
Welcome to the site ... the member selling these lights hasn't posted in nearly 4 months so you may be waiting awhile for a response.

To be able to post in the "For Sale" or "Want to Buy" forums you'll need 100 or more posts ... for some members **cough**nikiter**cough** that's about a day's output ... might take you a bit longer, but you'll notice that whoring is highly tolerated ... cheers.

blue_light,Aug 21 2007, 06:52 PM Wrote:I need new headlights those are what i'm looking for, I would realy like those but would you be able to let them go for 100? and I would drive out to get them
[right][snapback]247306[/snapback][/right]
^^^^^oWNED Nik