FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Salvage Yards For Focus Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I just bought a wagon and I am looking for salvage yards that may carry the Ford Focus parts in the Lower Mainland. Thanks.

Ed
aldur99,Nov 8 2006, 02:58 PM Wrote:Hey,

I just bought a wagon and I am looking for salvage yards that may carry the Ford Focus parts in the Lower Mainland.  Thanks.

Ed
[right][snapback]215143[/snapback][/right]

Welcome Ed ... there is a salvage operation in the U.S. dedicated to the Focus - see them at Focus Salvage dot com and they do ship to Canada ... and otherwise you can also search on specific cars and parts by location at Car Parts dot com

Both these resources have their limitations and so you may find that letting your fingers do the walking is often the best bet.

Also make sure you check out the Classifieds here - do read the rules though as there are some limitations on posting in that forum.

Cheers.

lecavalier wreckers in Ontario also sells Focus stuff. They are a ford owned scrap yard.
Flofocus,Nov 8 2006, 03:46 PM Wrote:lecavalier wreckers in Ontario also sells Focus stuff.  They are a ford owned scrap yard.
[right][snapback]215147[/snapback][/right]

There's no more in Ottawa region went out of business...Check out Sunshine Auto Parts.
focusonthis_88,Nov 8 2006, 03:49 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Nov 8 2006, 03:46 PM Wrote:lecavalier wreckers in Ontario also sells Focus stuff.  They are a ford owned scrap yard.
[right][snapback]215147[/snapback][/right]

There's no more in Ottawa region went out of business...Check out Sunshine Auto Parts.
[right][snapback]215149[/snapback][/right]

Lecavalier is out of business??? I called them last week. :o
theres a bunch of salvage yards near the Patullo (sp?) bridge in Surrey. They'e on scott road around 108th ave. THey have a couple well picked over foci. It depends on what parts u need. A yellow pages search for auto wreckers will yield more info than I can provide.

Norman
I bought off of focus salvage, got my item okay, but beware of possible long periods of non-contact... :unsure:
Thanks for the leads.
Thanks for the leads.
I buy salvage parts at cee gees, it's just below the knight bridge, i think it's mitchell island. they are exclusive ford parts.
Just going out on a limb here but im gonna guess aldur99 doesn't own a focus anymore lol. This thread was from 4 years ago.
mitchell island, that is where i pulled my parts from to get canadian inspection sticker..
theres picknpull, pretty since you can do and take whatever you want from there. self-serve basically. there are locations in calgary, edmonton and BC. lots of focuses
hi iam looking for some 15'' rims for my 02 focus sedan. i live on vancouver iland
(07-20-2010, 11:21 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Just going out on a limb here but im gonna guess aldur99 doesn't own a focus anymore lol. This thread was from 4 years ago.

This is really helpful materiel regarding car info. I really like it and encourage you about this idea.