FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: End Of An Era...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably not something you'll read in the news releases from IBM, but my first ever public website is finally sunsetting soon.

Trendmanager

It was a site built to host bandwidth utilization reports, server alert reports, etc etc...
The site was supposed to have a 9 month life span as we worked to create a more robust system... that was back in 2000. So nearly 7 years later, it's finally being sunset.

ah memories....

Some more recent examples of some of my project work beyond the year 2000...
IBM's My Hosting Portal

Air Canada

Disney Shopping

and soon...

HBC Shopping

well, that's it for the history lesson of Work I've done that the public can actually see... well, sort of... not like I was the only person on the projects.. these sites are HUGE and have upwards of a hundred people working on them... except for Disney.. the whole site was redone by 16-20 people over 4 months this summer (and why the 1st half of my summer was shot to s***).
all good things come to an end, but clearly there's always more good things around the corner......why else would we still be saying this saying? lol