FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Just In
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Duh!

I guess all you dreams have now come true huh?

Well more then likely now that he's out publicly, more then likely it will be tip casted, and his carrer will be over shadowed like many actors that have come out like Marcy from Married with children etc...
Frost__2001,Nov 6 2006, 11:44 AM Wrote:Well more then likely now that he's out publicly, more then likely it will be tip casted, and his carrer will be over shadowed like many actors that have come out like Marcy from Married with children etc...
[right][snapback]214812[/snapback][/right]

Sorry man, but that chick was so flamin' obvious I'm surprised there wasn't a firehose following her around on set!
its funny how his caracter on How I met your mother is. I wonder if that will change over time?
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 6 2006, 12:49 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Nov 6 2006, 11:44 AM Wrote:Well more then likely now that he's out publicly, more then likely it will be tip casted, and his carrer will be over shadowed like many actors that have come out like Marcy from Married with children etc...

Sorry man, but that chick was so flamin' obvious I'm surprised there wasn't a firehose following her around on set!
[right][snapback]214814[/snapback][/right]

Don't mind him frost.

He's from North Bay :rolleyes:
actually, even more exciting news from a few days ago.....

that evangelical priest dude who lead the fight against gay marriage (and was one of bush's closest buds on the issue) is in the middle of his own gay sex scandal.

Now we know the whole fight against gay marriages is to keep cheating priests from the pressures of a gay prostitute that falls in love and want to get married.
ANTHONYD,Nov 6 2006, 12:16 PM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 6 2006, 12:49 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]214814[/snapback][/right]

Don't mind him frost.

He's from North Bay :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]214823[/snapback][/right]

I thought I was continuing the trend of highlighting the obvious? :o

She was blatant, long before she "came out". What's wrong with that?

She was ugly as sin, but... :P
I dunno, there are so many gay actors, I guess it would depend on the "type" of roll.

Marcy was well on her way to falling out of her "character" before she came out. She was supposed to be the cutesy, uptight and prim neighbour, but at the same time "attractive" so that the sexual innuendo and repartee between her and Al worked.

Instead, you got from this:

[Image: marcy_index.jpg]

To this:

[Image: marcy.jpg]

And now this:

http://us.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/4534/Ev...earse,%20Amanda

Sorry Frost, the only person typecasting Amanda Bearse is Amanda Bearse. IMO.