FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Rims (never Seen These Before)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: img_7084a.jpg]
[Image: img_7088.jpg]
[Image: img_7093.jpg]

Rollin' in clear rims braw!
interesting....but i donno if the look good......i mean all u can see is brakes
Ya that IS odd!?!?

:blink:
lol think how hard it would be to keep that entire area clean and scrach free............
Rims so clean you could eat off them! :D :lol:
It's a great way to show off your big brakes.. but I think they should have taken a picture of them on a car with rusty drums.

I wonder if they'd actually be strong enough to drive on rather than just being a show car getting wheeled into a building. Hit a pothole and crack your rim :P.
guilty,Nov 6 2006, 02:21 PM Wrote:..Hit a pothole and crack your rim :P.
[right][snapback]214845[/snapback][/right]

or shatter your rim!
:fag: UBER GAY
It's polycarbonate, pretty strong stuff, I think it would be similar to driving with any other big rim with rubber band tires, avoid everything...

These wouldn't work on the Focus.

Too much dust.
There's a huge thread on this on FF.com..... guy had them at SEMA this year, going for around $10,000 a set or so...... extremely durable, something like 2-1/2" polycarbonate or something.... there's some videos on youtube I think also.
I doesnt matter what the manufactuer says.........10 min on hamilton roads and your rollin on rotars.
Ya i can't see those lasting on some of the roads in hamilton.
habmann,Nov 7 2006, 01:00 AM Wrote:Ya i can't see those lasting on some of the roads in hamilton.
[right][snapback]214921[/snapback][/right]

Agreed.

Could you imagine rollin up Centannial on those????

ANTHONYD,Nov 7 2006, 09:47 AM Wrote:
habmann,Nov 7 2006, 01:00 AM Wrote:Ya i can't see those lasting on some of the roads in hamilton.
[right][snapback]214921[/snapback][/right]

Agreed.

Could you imagine rollin up Centannial on those????
[right][snapback]214950[/snapback][/right]

Centennial is pretty bad, bus so is barton, garth, and many more i can't think of at the moment. Hamilton is not rim friendly.
....they should make the whole car transparent ...that would be amusing.