FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Wife Suprised Me Yesterday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So we went to the Royal Winter Fair yesterday (My wife likes horses) and there was a nissan both there in the middle of convention centre. So just for s***s & giggles we went in to look at the cars. We sat in the new 2007 Altima

[Image: 003911.1-lg.jpg]
[Image: 003911.4-lg.jpg]
[Image: altima-006.jpg]

NICE car.
The one at the show was done up with all the tits and nipples you could ask for. Leather GPS Bose 8 speaker stereo, blue tooth, voice activation stereo, keyless entry, push-button start etc...

All done, 43,234.

Jen actually asked if we could test drive one on the way home. She totally fell in love with that car.
:blink:

What have we gotten ourselves into? :lol:
I've always beena a big fan of the altima and maxima....but this year they cloned them...

the Maxima, Altima, and Sentra.....all look VERY similar. Too similar to eachother for my liking. at least from a a profile.
wow.. I like how they've carried over a lot of the styling cues from the g35/350z to the new altima.

Another focus owner bites the dust?
on one plus side to the Altima is they are offering a Hybrid version of it as well, Plus Meford is right, lol even the new Sentra looks like a smaller version of the Altima & Maxima.
Nice looking car, but $43K is getting into some pretty expensive territory, not to mention much classier cars as competition :blink: :huh:

I think the BMW 3 series can be had for that kind of coin, a VW Passatand a Lincoln MXZ (the sedan) just to name a few other options that spring to mind.

NefCanuck
Frost__2001,Nov 5 2006, 09:15 AM Wrote:on one plus side to the Altima is they are offering a Hybrid version of it as well, Plus Meford is right, lol even the new Sentra looks like a smaller version of the Altima & Maxima.
[right][snapback]214656[/snapback][/right]

MEFORD?????

i didn't see him post yet in this thread :P

ll thought it was sorry focused!
Nice, but hell... $43Gs?
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 6 2006, 09:02 AM Wrote:Nice, but hell... $43Gs?
[right][snapback]214771[/snapback][/right]

Let's just say.... since the award I won at work last month...I got a how do I put it.... A really "healthy" raise.

:ph34r:
ANTHONYD,Nov 6 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:

Let's just say.... since the award I won at work last month...I got a how do I put it.... A really "healthy" raise.

[right][snapback]214776[/snapback][/right]

could explain why you don't call up your old friends anymore... SNUBBER!

ANTHONYD,Nov 6 2006, 09:30 AM Wrote:

Thats nice, but $43g's????? :ph34r:

Hope your looking at other cars when its barking near $45K, much better deals out there.
ANTHONYD,Nov 6 2006, 08:30 AM Wrote:

Good for you, bud! Attaboy! :P :D

I'm having a hard time accepting the sticker on a 2007/8 Subaru Impreza if we go that route in a year or two... I definitely couldn't sleep right for a while with a $43,000 price tag.

I guess I'm old school.

I just read the C&D review on the new 2007 Altima SE... it reviewed VERY well. 270HP is more than enough nuts for a daily driver.

Personally, I think it does better WITHOUT the leather. It would still haul ass, tho.
Apperently Nissan will be selling the Altima in a 2 dr coupe in 2008 as well...

2008 Altima Coupe
Frost__2001,Nov 29 2006, 05:22 AM Wrote:Apperently Nissan will be selling the Altima in a 2 dr coupe in 2008 as well...

2008 Altima Coupe
[right][snapback]217864[/snapback][/right]

That is nice!
^^^ That 2dr coupe is pretty sexxxi. I must say I like it alot :)
Plenty of $43,000 autos out there that I'm sure my wife would like to own. Keep shopping rich man :lol:
Buy a used 03-06 Lincoln LSV8....

WICKED CAR, and my 1st runner up pick if the Stang doesn't pan out for me...