FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Funny Moment While Out & About Today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay this was just one of those WTF moments that are too good not to repeat...

So I'm travelling south on Kennedy today after having turned off Steeles. Beside me in the left lane is this obnoxiously loud late model Honda Accord with a fart can muffler, deliberately brapping the throttle so as to gather all and sundry attention to his rusted black POS and the attached noisemaker.

So after the third set of his "speed up, rev up, slow up" antics, as soon as I cleared the next intersection and the way was clear, I stomp the accelerator to take me to 60km/h, getting the car up to 5 grand twice on the tach, getting the CAI & exhaust system on the Focus to tell the Honda that he's not the only one that can make loud obnoxious noises...

Honda fart can didn't make any more attempts to gather attention for himself. I think the message was received. Score one for the Steeda CAI and MBRP :P

Juvenile? Yes.

Pointless? Yes.

But it shut up an obnoxious moron right quick :lol:

NefCanuck
somethin' to tell the kids about
i know how you feel, now imagine doing that without a cat and really making a racket while the honda guy goes WTF!!! lol
Add a super/turbo charger and the same could happen with Mustang/camaro's, forget about the Honda Nation :D :P :ph34r:
Pwned by the auto!
ANTHONYD,Nov 5 2006, 08:08 AM Wrote:Pwned by the auto!
[right][snapback]214643[/snapback][/right]

hand controls > honduh fart can?
Little did I know that when I was helping to install your Steeda SRI that I was contributing to the delinquency of an adult.

:lol:
You've done well, very well indeed.

The Jedi Council is most pleased with you. :D
skifreak69,Nov 5 2006, 04:26 AM Wrote:Add a super/turbo charger and the same could happen with Mustang/camaro's, forget about the Honda Nation :D  :P  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]214641[/snapback][/right]

trust me, i think about that everyday when im driving around!!! :D
i better not sayin anything or my stories are going to come out :)
OAC_Sparky,Nov 5 2006, 11:27 AM Wrote:Little did I know that when I was helping to install your Steeda SRI that I was contributing to the delinquency of an adult.

:lol:
[right][snapback]214672[/snapback][/right]

:lol: I was an adult delinquent long before the SRI went in :P

NefCanuck
skifreak69,Nov 5 2006, 04:26 AM Wrote:Add a super/turbo charger and the same could happen with Mustang/camaro's, forget about the Honda Nation :D  :P  :ph34r:

Oh if I could afford a supercharger kit that would play nice with an auto Duratec I'd so be there...

Imagine a Mustang getting pwned by a Focus with a disabled parking permit laying on the dashboard? :D
lol, slaughtering hondas is soo much fun, especially in my car because it looks like a pos and they usually laugh at it,

and i kill mustangs all day long, they dont mid it tho, becuase i its a ford not a honda.
kamilk69,Nov 5 2006, 08:55 PM Wrote:lol, slaughtering hondas is soo much fun, especially in my car because it looks like a pos and they usually laugh at it,

and i kill mustangs all day long, they dont mid it tho, becuase i its a ford not a honda.
[right][snapback]214731[/snapback][/right]

i got killed by a 2 door pontiac sunfire gt the other day....he had 2 fart cans :D and i had an extra person in my car....

are we goin into street racing?? :P
NefCanuck,Nov 5 2006, 09:14 PM Wrote:

Oh if I could afford a supercharger kit that would play nice with an auto Duratec I'd so be there...

Imagine a Mustang getting pwned by a Focus with a disabled parking permit laying on the dashboard? :D
[right][snapback]214728[/snapback][/right]

FocusSport & I believe the Hi-Boost turbos will play nice with autos :)

:D

I doubt you'd get the fun BOV action on the auto, but you'd definately get the spooling out of it :)

NefCanuck,Nov 5 2006, 09:14 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]214728[/snapback][/right]

FocusSport & I believe the Hi-Boost turbos will play nice with autos :)

:D

I doubt you'd get the fun BOV action on the auto, but you'd definately get the spooling out of it :)