FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ontario, Its Time To Leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is it time to leave?

It's just another pointless lawsuit.
FocusGuy7476,Nov 3 2006, 03:13 PM Wrote:http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2006/11/0...-nile.html
[right][snapback]214499[/snapback][/right]

Not sure I understand your point ... we should leave Ontario because these people sued in the first place, or because the court didn't let the suit proceed.
Wow , I dont see how anyone in their right mind could even think of blaming the government for them getting bitten by an infected mosquito. Mosquitos are hatched in stagnent water so what about sueing anyone who has a pond in their back yard or someone with a bird bath. Just my opinion.
Thats the stupidest s**t I've ever heard. Nice try though.

Next stop..."Indian Summer-Environment Canada or Envirusment Cough-country?"

LOL
They should really sue the mosquitoes for not telling them that they were infected with the virus before they bit them. That's about on par with the merit of this case. At least the judges were good enough to throw it out before it wasted any more of anyones time.
That's it... I'm sueing the gov't now for allowing the cold outbreak that is going on at work currently. Why didn't they do something to stop it? :D

It's sad that somebody died due to West Nile, but it is fahqing rediculous that the family feels that the Ontario Gov't is responsible! Maybe they should start sueing their neighbours for having standing water in their bird-baths and kiddie pools that allowed the mosquitoes to breed. :rolleyes:

Ryan
What a load. People will try to sue for anything now a days. <_<
For their punishment.... exile to the states! (hey, if they can do it, we can do it.)
If she's so pissed about Canada, why not move to USA? :lol: She should be happier there, right?
Where do you think she learned the "sue people for s*** that isn't their fault at all" mentality?

I'm with Kelowna... someone smack the ban button on this bitch! :lol:
In the U.S she might have even won her case.. They sue for the stupidest things down there. IE Judge Judy.