FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Me And My Buddies Made College Humor!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Joke is on them! WE AIN'T IN COLLEGE ANYMORE!!!! :lol:

crowning moment of my exisitance.

WE SUCK
Hmmm... Another disturbing post.

Way to go Anthony.

:(
I see nothing has changed.

You still hang around with the red necks and drink beer.

Only difference is now you drink better beer.
Uh... uhm... must resist... comments! :lol:
I think I threw up a little bit..

WHY are you shirtless..and why do your two buddies have their shirts pulled up?

Wait a minute, don't answer that.
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 2 2006, 04:58 PM Wrote:Uh... uhm... must resist... comments! :lol:
[right][snapback]214381[/snapback][/right]

fire away!!! :lol:
I'm not sure whether i should laugh or cry.
Wow :lol: good one Anthony, almost as good as you guys stacking bottles on me :lol:
Anthony, you've just restored my faith that there are people in this world far more insane than I :D

There may be embarrassing photos of me flying around the internet, but at least I'm sane enough that I'm fully clothed in those shots :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Burnin21,Nov 2 2006, 08:15 PM Wrote:Wow :lol: good one Anthony, almost as good as you guys stacking bottles on me :lol:
[right][snapback]214394[/snapback][/right]

I don't know that there's much that can top that photo.
We need to take up a collection to get these guys some tanning sessions.
Better yet didn't anthony get a free t-shirt from the bbq this summer? Maybe he could wear that.

Maybe DP has some leftover shirts that he can give anthony and his friends, would be an improvement.
habmann,Nov 2 2006, 08:00 PM Wrote:Better yet didn't anthony get a free t-shirt from the bbq this summer? Maybe he could wear that.

Maybe DP has some leftover shirts that he can give anthony and his friends, would be an improvement.
[right][snapback]214404[/snapback][/right]

and good advertisement for the site!!!
ZX5focused,Nov 2 2006, 11:17 PM Wrote:
habmann,Nov 2 2006, 08:00 PM Wrote:Better yet didn't anthony get a free t-shirt from the bbq this summer? Maybe he could wear that.

[right][snapback]214404[/snapback][/right]

and good advertisement for the site!!!
[right][snapback]214424[/snapback][/right]

Everyone wins. :lol:
:lol: Oh god...
Let me have it Adam.....

Something along the line of....

"AND YOU TEASE ME ABOUT LIVING IN NORTH BAY????"

We figured, if we were going to the Allman Brother concert, we may as well dress the part.

for you young kids:

[Image: abb1.jpg]
[Image: D&B2.jpg]
[Image: G&D1b.jpg]

For those who don't know the Allman Brothers band, they have got to be one of the most talented Sourthern Fried Rock bands of your father's (and maybe your father's father's time)

They're from Atlanta and hit their peak in the 60's early 70's. Some songs jam for 15 minutes. INCREDIBLE in concert.

Ask your Dad, download some of their songs. You'll love it.

Hit's like:

Sweet Melissa
Hot'lanta <--- And to think Ludacris thought HE came up with that. :lol:
Midnight Rider
ask your Dad?

fawk u. You make me feel old and unwelcome.
No use asking my dad either... He couldn't even tell you where the state of Alabama is on a US map, NVM the musical group :D

NefCanuck
I had a good laugh off of this, asked my dad if he remembered them and he turns to me and says "The Almond who?" :rofl:
I've seen Dickey Betts live, can't see how the Allman Bros can be the same without him or Duane; I'll have to take your word for it.

And damn, after this pic, I can't see anybody labelling the boobies of my Bunny Cage thread as "nasty".
Pages: 1 2