FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Just Picked This Up Yesterday.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: wolfmother_album.jpg]

WOLFMOTHER CD.

Holy good!

I like it a lot. Reminds me of a cross between White Stripes and Ozzy Osbourne.

I reccomend it if you're into a good rockin' out album.

Anyone else have it?

NOS?

----------------------

And wow the music industry (hard media) must really be hurting....BRAND NEW albums being sold for $12.99

I must be one of the only people still buying CDs.
ANTHONYD,Nov 1 2006, 08:58 AM Wrote:[Image: wolfmother_album.jpg]

WOLFMOTHER CD.

Holy good!

Anyone else have it?

NOS?

----------------------

And wow the music industry (hard media) must really be hurting....BRAND NEW albums being sold for $12.99

[right][snapback]214113[/snapback][/right]

ur right.....i didn't buy one since the year 2000....and it was Eminem CD......other then that there's eDonkey for it
ANTHONYD,Nov 1 2006, 08:58 AM Wrote:And wow the music industry (hard media) must really be hurting....BRAND NEW albums being sold for $12.99

Actually that price is closer to what it actually costs the record companies + royalties to produce/sell/market a CD. When the prices were hovering around $20 that was gravy for the record compainies.

iTunes & the like came along and blew their business model, including the fat profit margins right out of the water. Serves them right <_<

I still buy CD's for two reasons:

1) If I buy music I want to be able to transfer it to whatever method of playback I choose, no restrictions on format.

2) I purchase a fair number of imported CD's that iTunes doesn't have in their catalogue anyways :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Nov 1 2006, 01:58 PM Wrote:[Image: wolfmother_album.jpg]

WOLFMOTHER CD.

Holy good!

Anyone else have it?

NOS?

----------------------

I picked it up too, along with The Killers new CD on the same day. So Wolfmother didn't get a bunch of play in the CD player. But it is a awesome disc, i recommend it too for a good hard rock album.
i still buy alot of dance/euro/house cds jsut for the fact that you can find alot of good songs that dont get any play anywhere else. and for the fact alot of the compilation cds have mixes on them that are hard to come by on the net.
problem is they still cost $20+
Not yet, never heard of them man.

I might have to check it out!