FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Euro Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can you still get the euro front and rear bumper
and locking front grille
i was wondering how much they would be and how much to ship to toronto
Do you want this for an '05 (question based on you user name)?
imack,Oct 30 2006, 05:37 PM Wrote:Do you want this for an '05 (question based on you user name)?
[right][snapback]213920[/snapback][/right]

He's got a thread in the WTB section for all the 00-04 front end parts, sounds like he's planning a conversion.
yup planning to try the conversion
we will see how it goes
wish me luck

guilty,Oct 30 2006, 07:00 PM Wrote:
imack,Oct 30 2006, 05:37 PM Wrote:Do you want this for an '05 (question based on you user name)?
[right][snapback]213920[/snapback][/right]

He's got a thread in the WTB section for all the 00-04 front end parts, sounds like he's planning a conversion.
[right][snapback]213922[/snapback][/right]
lol I still am the only one that went that route..... lol all I need is the 2002+ rear sedan bumper still with the black rub strip, and the black trim for the front bumper.

Also mitch have you looking into the Head light washer kit yet ? I'm still interested in doing that for the focus.
Frost__2001,Oct 31 2006, 03:58 PM Wrote:Also mitch have you looking into the Head light washer kit yet ? I'm still interested in doing that for the focus.
[right][snapback]214024[/snapback][/right]

THAT sounds pimp!
lol been wondering about this for a while now...
Hey Phil...how much was your front end? And yes...still want one.
i have looked into a lot of things, problem is it is very hard to find someone to trust when you blindly send $10,000+ to a far away land in the hopes that parts will be sent back.

headlight washers are not a cheap system for what you are getting... kinda pointless imho.

right now i'm trying to get things sorted with 3 sources all over europe and a localized recieving center in the UK to collect the packaged before shipping out to me.
but it's like pulling teeth trying to get everything sync'ed up and working...
Ahh I understand then mitch,

Question though, I want a rear 2002 Euro Bumper with the black rub strip with it & possibly a Euro rear rebar for a Sedan, How much for it and how much of a deposit will you need mitch? I'm saving up for it now that I'm back on my feet.
residentdud,Nov 2 2006, 02:05 PM Wrote:Hey Phil...how much was your front end? And yes...still want one.
[right][snapback]214345[/snapback][/right]

Mitch had a deal on the 2002+ Facelift front bumper for something like $600+ if I recall... lol you have to ask him.

I went the used route, and got it off e-bay.co.uk so something like $400+ plus with everything over 11 months time an extra $200 for prep and paint.