FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking To Buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A young lady at my work is looking for a new to her car. I am trying to convince her to buy a Focus. She presently has an old Jetta. What should I be telling her about the Focus, other than it's a lot of fun to drive. She says she wants to spend under $9,000.00
oldeguy,Oct 30 2006, 03:34 PM Wrote:A young lady at my work is looking for a new to her car. I am trying to convince her to buy a Focus. She presently has an old Jetta. What should I be telling her about the Focus, other than it's a lot of fun to drive. She says she wants to spend under $9,000.00
[right][snapback]213853[/snapback][/right]

I would say 03 ZX5 with winter package. you should be able to get something like that around 9$

well one selling point on the Focus you can tell her is that it's the only car on the market with 4 different body styles for around that price range that actually come with options unlike the civic and corolla where your paying for something older with nothing in it, and your paying for the name brand and nothing else.
Frost__2001,Oct 30 2006, 11:15 AM Wrote:well one selling point on the Focus you can tell her is that it's the only car on the market with 4 different body styles for around that price range that actually come with options unlike the civic and corolla where your paying for something older with nothing in it, and your paying for the name brand and nothing else.
[right][snapback]213860[/snapback][/right]

im not sure if anyone would really care that the car has 4 or 10 different styles of body....personaly i don't....
but that it comes with options for a good price that yes

she def need to look at ZX5 or Sedans
NikiterZTS,Oct 30 2006, 01:52 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Oct 30 2006, 11:15 AM Wrote:well one selling point on the Focus you can tell her is that it's the only car on the market with 4 different body styles for around that price range that actually come with options unlike the civic and corolla where your paying for something older with nothing in it, and your paying for the name brand and nothing else.

im not sure if anyone would really care that the car has 4 or 10 different styles of body....personaly i don't....

[right][snapback]213876[/snapback][/right]
she like the ZX3
I was just at Fraisr ford last night and they have at least 2 ZX3's, a yellow and a silver 03/04's. Not sure what they're listed at price wise, but she can get into one for a test drive :D
NikiterZTS,Oct 30 2006, 01:52 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]213876[/snapback][/right]

you missed my point totally. :huh:

with honda and toyota all you are paying for is the brand name, and your getting nothing else in it but the basics of auto, and a/c. with a focus is comes with more for that money and newer.