FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need New Rubber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys.

The time has come to put on some new tires.
Anyone know a good cheap-ish all season tire? and possibly a good shop to get em'?

I'm not looking for top o' da line stuff. Just a good quality tire that works well in slush as well as summer.

Thanks dudes.

a.

Hey Anthony,

From a few friends of mine for all season tires they like:

Falken ZE912, Hankook Ventus HRII, BF Goodrich Traction T/A's.

IMO the Falkens seem to be the best bang for the buck.
These tires are all available in 205-50-16 which should be the stock size on your ZTS. I know 1010tires.com has some good prices on there but I would try locally first to see what you can get your hands on.
I'm running Kumho AST's right now, and loving them. Good on the highway, fairly quiet, and pretty good grip. They handle predictably in the rain, with no squirmy feeling to them.

Running them on the SVT 17's, and with the SVT suspension in 215/45-17. I get a little rub when turning and hitting a bump/dip, but otherwise great fitment.

Price wise, I was quoted everywhere from $119 mounted and balanced, to $139 plus mount and balance. I bought mine from Tire Rack, since I live so close to the border.
I might be able to help you out with tire pricing I can get cost on alot of different tire brands if you are interested in it and I can install them as well...Let me know
s***ty, we just did our tire group buy form the states...

17" Falken Azezniz, with 17" wheels, $1100 taxes in. :D