FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Review
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is a review on the 2007 Focus ZX5 in the Star. Basically, the reviewer is saying it isn't the greatest car out there, but, it isn't a bad or boring car.
Ummm...guess that's true...but there have been snapshots taken of the new RS taken over in europe...300hp, AWD, and is available in Panther Black...Yumminess!
Drivesthebeast,Oct 29 2006, 07:47 AM Wrote:Ummm...guess that's true...but there have been snapshots taken of the new RS taken over in europe...300hp, AWD, and is available in Panther Black...Yumminess!
[right][snapback]213761[/snapback][/right]

It sounds nice but that car has as much of a chance of coming over to NA as a ice cube lasting 5 minutes in hell. The last RS never showed up over here and I doubt the new one will, you might be able to get that engine and awd package over here sooner or later but it might be as a Volvo or maybe as a Mazda but never has a Ford the Europeans are just willing to pay more for there small car than we are.

Laterz :)

[Image: 2004-11-13_tn_DSCF0054.JPG]

^is that it?^
ANTHONYD,Oct 29 2006, 01:45 PM Wrote:[Image: 2004-11-13_tn_DSCF0054.JPG]

^is that it?^
[right][snapback]213771[/snapback][/right]
It looks like FORD KA to me, it's smaller than a foci. I think it replaced the Fiesta.
zx4_ses,Oct 29 2006, 06:41 PM Wrote:It looks like FORD KA to me, it's smaller than a foci. I think it replaced the Fiesta.
[right][snapback]213796[/snapback][/right]

It might be a Ka or a Street Ka (although Ka didn't replace Fiesta) ... here's a shot of a Street Ka - hood and grille look a bit different but the headlights and mirrors could be the same.

[Image: ae_Ford_StreetKa_698_01.jpg]