FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cell Phone Help Asap!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i tried to press it back together but it's not working. I don't know if anyone can give me a tip on how to put it back together.

[Image: IMG_0002.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

Thanks anyway I thought it would be more fun to squish it with the dump truck and then put it in a 12 ton press.

BTW I didn't actually drop it per se.... I threw it. :rolleyes:
Lil duck tape will fix that up nice.
Might have a little trouble dialing #'s with 2,4,8,and 9. Got voice dial set up on it :lol:
That should buff right out.

Get Bunny on it.
OAC_Sparky,Oct 27 2006, 06:56 PM Wrote:That should buff right out.

Get Bunny on it.
[right][snapback]213634[/snapback][/right]

damn you, you beat me too it! ahahahah

i think you jsut need a new battery, maybe a jump start from your car? :lol: :lol:
Y'know, sadly that is not the worst damage I've ever seen to a cell phone...

My dad managed to kill a "ruggedized" MiKe handset when the belt clip on the phone broke off while he was working on a bulldozer...

Three guesses where the phone ended up :ph34r: :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
Haha, thats insane. I had a customer come in with a phone that looked exactly like that. He was such a weirdo, he thought all he needed was to buy a new battery and it would work as good as new. Um ya, Just which one of the 4 halfs are you going to put the battery in.

RIP i95
i ran my moms old qualcomm flat ass phone from like 7 years ago with my friends car and there wasnt even a scratch!!!
One less Motorola, that's terrible! :lol:
I should start a website http://www.smashmycellphone.com and it would be instant success!!
A buddy of mine dropped his a couple yrs ago when he went skydiving, funniest part of it was it landed about 10 feet from his car.
focusracer,Oct 28 2006, 08:18 PM Wrote:A buddy of mine dropped his a couple yrs ago when he went skydiving, funniest part of it was it landed about 10 feet from his car.
[right][snapback]213726[/snapback][/right]

Sorta like what happened to mine when I had my auto accident in '99... When the car rolled the Sony cell phone I had went sailing out the smashed front window...

Cop brought it to me in teh hospital a few hours later, it must have landed on the antenna housing, cause that was smashed to crap and the only damage on the phone :ph34r:

Wish I would have been that lucky <_<

NefCAnuck