FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Naz From Fj Died In A Accident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://forums.focaljet.com/team-pit-stop/5...assed-away.html

Never met the guy but always enjoyed reading his threads about his focus.....him and dan (tdotzx3) also had some good 'freestyle' battle son FJ back in the day. RIP :(
This isn't the Naz that we know is it? the guy in NJ (or NY?) with the bike?

This guy lives in fresno..

sad, but I hope it's not the naz I'm familiar with...

read on a bit.. it's Nazthug.

can we get all the Naz's and their variants to check in? I want to know all our peeps are alright...
yeah, nazthug, sorry. No not Naz from here....

He did apparently died in a bike accident though
if you read down the 1st or 2nd page, one of his best friends chimes in and tells everyone what happened in the accident.
popping wheelies on his motorcycle in traffic :rolleyes:

r.i.p.
ANTHONYD,Oct 27 2006, 12:58 PM Wrote:popping wheelies on his motorcycle in traffic :rolleyes:

r.i.p.
[right][snapback]213562[/snapback][/right]

where does it say he was doing that?

All I see is that police think it was excessive speed....and that doesnt suprise me, being on a bike and all.
Flofocus,Oct 27 2006, 01:33 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Oct 27 2006, 12:58 PM Wrote:popping wheelies on his motorcycle in traffic :rolleyes:

r.i.p.
[right][snapback]213562[/snapback][/right]

where does it say he was doing that?

All I see is that police think it was excessive speed....and that doesnt suprise me, being on a bike and all.
[right][snapback]213563[/snapback][/right]

FROM FJ:

Not sure if its appropriate to divulge the details but i think there is alesson to be learned here so here it goes.

He was riding with another guy and they were at a traffic light at a freeway overpass. They took off quick, he was riding a wheelie and didnt see a truck that was at the light on the other side of the overpass. By the time he ame down off the wheelie, he was likely going very fast not giving him much time to slow down or swerve to avoid the truck that was just beginning to leave the light. He swerved, clipped the back of the truck, hit a curb and was thrown from the bike. A telephone pole is what ended his life. Witnesses say they saw him try to sit up then collapse. He sustained massive injuries to his torso as a result of hitting the pole.

Oddly enough in life, I would say 99% of the time you get away with things like this. Just think of all the times when you ran a red light, or punched it on an open strttch of road. In an instant someone can pull out in front of you In Nazars case the road was a busy, 35mph street with lots of businesses and restaurants in the immediate vicinity. He knew better. On Tuesday he wasn't so lucky. We used to talk about how every morning on this stretch of road bike cops were poised and ready to give an onslaught of tickets to speeders. In my mind a combination of things caused this tradgic event. The fact that he recently installed a tinted windshield on his bike, riding a wheelie (impaired vision and the inability to brake effectively) and excessive speed led to his death. Not forgetting the fact that he was essentially riding a race bike (GSXR 750) on the street. I like a fast bike just as much as the next guy, but with a bike that makes over 100whp and weighs just over 500 pounds, it is only a matter of time before something happens. Too often do I hear about a rider going down. Some live to tell their story, many don't.

Nader

-------------------------

Just goes to show you that doing dumb s*** can cost you your life.

It's lucky he didn't kill anyone else. :rolleyes:
Exactly. Everytime my brother-in-law tells me about the latest 3 mile-long wheelie he has pulled... I wonder when the deer will jump out. Or the moose. Or another car that pulls out from a driveway at the side of the highway.

There are just WAY too many variables when you're surrendering that much control of your vehicle, whether it's a motorbike, car, whatever. Stunt riding belongs on a track at best, and definitely not on a city street.
holy crap!!!

i remeber him...he's an old skool member like me....wow

that's nuts
regardless of the circumstances of how it happened, it's still a tragedy.

but it goes to show that, yes, it can happen to anyone.
He was a jerk. Good riddance.

Flame away..
Read about this awhile ago, very sad that it happened, but there is a difference between an accidental death where it couldn't have been avoided, and a death where you did something stupid and caused your own death. While i feel for his family and friends, I can't feel all that bad for him.
i don't feel bad for him at all.

he got what was coming to him. behaving like that.
Good old friend of mine...He was such an ass on the outside (sorta like me) but then when you get to know him better he was a good guy!

s***ty news... But as some of you said he did take stupid risks unfortunetly.
sorry guys, but without risk life would be borring.....yes u can kill somebody and hopefully u'll die...im sorry.....

as Nas said his brother in law likes to do a wheelie on some country road....where else u gonna do it? on the track? in the city? i'd reither hit that deer then somebody's car.....ones in a while people like to let it loose because they didn't buy their toys for nothing or just to sit in front of timmies look at it and talk all night......
face it guys, alot of people do it and there's no way you or me or cops can prevent it.......
a month ago down here in kitchener one young(29years old ) guy crashed his viper...why? because he was speeding like an idiot and he prob knew what he was doing....why he did it? because prob he didn't wanna waste $70k car so he can drive same speed as your grandma or just to save it for track days that don't happen too often in out lives....
anyways all im saying is yes it is stupid to speed in cities ....but pplz do speed cuz they like the rush
just don't feed me that crap "oh yea what if it was your sister or brother that he would of crashed into" i know better how it is
the point is people still do it
I don't think you'll ever get an argument over people doing things like this. I think what most people are saying, is that if you knowingly do stupid stuff like this for whatever reason, if you get hurt/die you have it coming to you. Yes people want to take risks, but if you are going to do it, do it somewhere where the only person at risk is you.

Now to be blunt, if you do something stupid and you hurt or kill someone close to me, you better hope you die doing whatever it is that caused it, otherwise when i'm done with that person they'll wish they had died.

My entire extended family silently barred me (and my brothers) from the court case involving the charges against the punkass bitches that killed my aunt. Those of you who somewhat know me have likely heard this story before. Long story short, reckless endangerment and alcohol / weed-fuelled teenage morons killed my aunt by running a 4-way stop at double the legal limit (100+ in a 50), easy.

We're the most volatile in our family... and I guess swearing to entertain jailtime of my own to beat the assholes that killed her kinda left them with no choice.

We're quite similar, habmann and I.

If you're going to be a total asshat, do it on a public road in the middle of buttf*** nowhere where you have a 360 degree view of NOTHING. Then, if Darwinism takes your life at least noone else needs to suffer at your hands as well.

I have ZERO f***ING PITY for someone who pulls a wheelie through an intersection, in traffic and in the middle of the day. The car he hit (glanced off?) could have been driven by his own parents and avoiding him could have killed the occupants of the vehicle easily... nevermind pedestrian bystanders.
This is the first time I've read this post. It sucks that he killed himself but at the same he caused it to happen to himself. Could it have happened on a track? Yes it could've, would've been a little different situation but yeah, he could have died on the track too.

No reason to flame the guy though, let him rest in peace for christ sakes, how would you like it if your friend died, even at his own hand, and all people could say was

Quote:He was a jerk. Good riddance.

Flame away.

I'm not trying to ruffle any feathers or unnecesarilly piss people off but come on, have some respect, if not for him, for the people who will miss the guy. I didn't know him, some of you did, maybe he was el numero uno jerko but like I already said, let the guy rest in peace.
He can rest in peace just fine.

Not sure if you were ever around "back in the day" on the Jet, bet man he was an ass. *there are a few us here too*

I understand he made a mistake, but I can't feel I sorry for HIM. Do I feel sorry for his family and friends? Sure.

Take it easy Naz.
*drive safely up there*