FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For After Market Intake And Exhaust
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am looking for some after market mods. PM if you wanna sell yours. Thanks.

Derek
It is probably a good idea to let everyone know what model year and model of focus you own.

The best bang for the buck intake is simply putting a K&N cone filter at the end of the stock intake tubing.

I had a Magnaflow exhaust and I loved it, but others will also recommend MBRP.
Thanks man. Mine is a 2002 ZX5 auto.

Putting the filter at the end of the tube, sounds pretty interesting ^^

All the good mods are welcome. I don't limit myself just to AEM, MBRP.

Trying to collect information and parts for my spring mod : )
Just4Derek,Oct 26 2006, 07:42 AM Wrote:Thanks man. Mine is a 2002 ZX5 auto.

Putting the filter at the end of the tube, sounds pretty interesting ^^

All the good mods are welcome. I don't limit myself just to AEM, MBRP.

Trying to collect information and parts for my spring mod : )
[right][snapback]213412[/snapback][/right]

bore out your stock throttle body for better responce.....u'd love it
Yea, thanx nick.

Add TB to my list.

BTW: I might be going to waterloo this sunday, not sure if I could have chance to check your car, which I am really looking forward to ^^
I have a FC 65mm thorttle body with autotran bracket for 00-02 focus... PM me if u interested.
Just4Derek,Oct 26 2006, 10:49 AM Wrote:Yea, thanx nick.

Add TB to my list.

BTW: I might be going to waterloo this sunday, not sure if I could have chance to check your car, which I am really looking forward to ^^
[right][snapback]213449[/snapback][/right]

that would be no problem....i can just pm u my celly # and whenever ur down call me.....on sundays im usually cleaning my car :D
Black_ZTS,Oct 26 2006, 11:43 AM Wrote:I have a FC 65mm thorttle body with autotran bracket for 00-02 focus... PM me if u interested.
[right][snapback]213464[/snapback][/right]

PM sent
hey...still looking for an intake? I got a shorty that i'm looking to unload. It's got a near to new filter (ran for maybe 250km last summer) anyways, pm me for more info if your still intrested..i can send you some pics too if you want