FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Jetfest 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jetfest 2 is coming up,

im wondering if anyone is planning on going?

original forum link

http://forums.focaljet.com/jetfest-2/
way too far
Yea not drivin to cally lol, way to far as Nick said.
I love my focus, and I'm willing to meet up with other focus owners, but only within reason. California isn't within reason. s*** anything beyond toronto is more than i'm gonna drive.
i can prob mission to Ottawa meet if they are gonna have one....but that is somethin that i would do only ones a year
I'd drive to Cally, although I don't know if my Focus would make it.
Plus the fact that would be a loooooong drive.

I guess its kinda wrong for me to ask that in this forum, this is essentially an east coats forum and im all the way on the west coast :P

I will be driving the distance, taking a dump load of photos, and sharing them all. I will be taking delivery of an F2 tranny when I am there, and shortly after putting forged internals in. So im not too concerned if my focus lasts after that trip or not, because the odometre will be set to zero after :P

this is a spring break/only vacation of the year for me (and the gf at the same time) so we decided to drive down, go to FocusSport, jump on the dyno, maybe visit F2, and then go to disneyland!