FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Funnel Cloud Spotted In Orillia Last Night
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We met up with Lee (Mustanggt_50) again last night south of Orillia, on our way back home. As we're cruisng up Highway 12, the clouds just kept getting darker and darker.

Just as we pulled into Orillia, a funnel cloud forms over Lake Simcoe right on the south side of Highway 12. It was HUGE. Mind you, I was already doing 100 KM/H in a 80 zone... so that got turned up another couple of notches.

I haven't seen reports of it touching down anywhere in that area, yet...

Did anyone else see some seriously badass storm activity last night?
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 23 2006, 11:04 AM Wrote:Did anyone else see some seriously badass storm activity last night?
[right][snapback]213010[/snapback][/right]

Yeah!

In my toilet.

I ate a 6 piece spicey dinner from Popeyes Chicken Saturday night. What was I thinking :blink:
ANTHONYD,Oct 23 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 23 2006, 11:04 AM Wrote:Did anyone else see some seriously badass storm activity last night?
[right][snapback]213010[/snapback][/right]

Yeah!

In my toilet.

I ate a 6 piece spicey dinner from Popeyes Chicken Saturday night. What was I thinking :blink:
[right][snapback]213012[/snapback][/right]

:o did you eat the salads too???

:D
Thats pretty crazy Adam! Didnt think that stuff happened at this time of the year, but then again I know nothing about that kinda stuff either! ha. And we got nothing like that where I was going!