FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Just Don't Know What To Say.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: ricerxtreme02qp1.jpg]
Burnt RICE?
I dunno, the Honda is just trash for trashes sake, but the Firechicken with the overlarge wheels ain't much better... looks like a trailer park car show if you ask me :P

NefCanuck
Judging by the bullet holes in the fenders of the honda I'd say the boys drinking shine at the trailer park didn't think too highly of that fella stealin momma's ironin board Y'All hear now.
Well from what I can tell is they missed the driver..........but I hope he got the point!
Honda Nation... represent!
Love it!
He must live his life a load of laundry at a time! :bowdown:
I didn't realize that ironing boards provided that much downforce. Altho maybe thats so as he's driving down the road his wife can iron his laundry.
ironing board wing - check
speed holes - check
multi colour rattle can paint job - check
honda in 8" letters down the side- check

time to take it racing!
[Image: crap.jpg]
That's better ^^^^^^^^ Now it's a non fiction photo...
Thats it..... I am going to Canadian Tire and buying 3 cans of orange paint and an Ironing board. Used ironing boards are so yesterday. I am going NEW all the way. Maybe I should get an Iron for a hood ornament just to keep the theme going. :lol:
Sorry son, no Honduhs serviced at my garage. But you can bring all the STis you want.
I cant believe sum one would actually do that. Its a good laugh tho
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 24 2006, 11:29 PM Wrote:Sorry son, no Honduhs serviced at my garage.
[right][snapback]213253[/snapback][/right]

That may be true, but the firebird looks very familiar! :lol:
habmann,Oct 23 2006, 10:12 AM Wrote:I didn't realize that ironing boards provided that much downforce.
[right][snapback]213001[/snapback][/right]

Have you ever been hit with an ironing board? Theres a lot of down force.
:lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 25 2006, 08:21 AM Wrote:
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 24 2006, 11:29 PM Wrote:Sorry son, no Honduhs serviced at my garage.
[right][snapback]213253[/snapback][/right]

That may be true, but the firebird looks very familiar! :lol:
[right][snapback]213276[/snapback][/right]
I fawkin knew it!
it's a smash-up derby car....

i'd do that too!!