FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: This Means Good-buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have sold my svt focus....
for a 03 sonic blue lighting!!
i just needed more power!!! lol
it was fun here....take care.
maybe one day i can own another one!
[Image: pictures12345062.jpg]
[Image: pictures12345079.jpg]
wooo!!
anyone from http://www.svtoa.ca on here?
Well can't really blame ya for trading up for that. Nice truck.
03svt_k_14,Oct 20 2006, 06:56 PM Wrote:anyone from http://www.svtoa.ca on here?
[right][snapback]212772[/snapback][/right]
I'm pretty sure CanadaSVT belongs...

Take care...
Have Fun this Winter :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :yikes:
Looks like you will fit in better in the neighbourhood. :lol:

Sweet purchace. Have fun in the snow.
Awesome upgrade! It's been my dream for years! Take care, and don't be a complete stranger.
Great up grade. Nice color,too. I'm on SVTOA.
Don't forget to sign up with nloc.net They will help you spend all your money. Nice ride. They work just fine in the winter. Put some snows on and you'll be surprised. Don't listen to guys who think FWD is the only car that can drive in winter.
NICE TRUCK BUDDY!!!!!
whats the stock HP on those?
Lightning, in the winter ? Hmmm pickups are already too light in the rear end for just 2WD in the snow. I would use it on nicer days and get myself a beater for the winter, if you can afford a lightning you can afford a 2000 $ crap box , IMHO.

380 HP in a 2WD pickup in the snow, sounds like the back ends gonna be breaking loose all over the place, heheh on ramps are gonna be the best !

are you gonna put sandbags in the back ??? :P

The focus will outhandle the lightning anyday of the week , but if you want to go fast in a straight line , thats your vehicle right there.

I really like the sueade seats in the lightning. Nice stuff. Its too bad they canned the 2006 lightning.

2003 was 380hp 450 ft/pd of torque. As for driving it in the winter, as long as you don't put it into boost it's just like driving a normal pickup, don't try it with the f1's on the back though.... Want a winter s***ter??? I have a 1994 taurus that fits the bill...$500 and it even has 4 new snow tires..
don't wanna get anyone mad but i see pick up trucks as a work auto's.....not dragsters.....

like i see people put those trucks away for winter, i think it sounds silly....like wtf......its a truck truck= all season
get a real truck like meford....prob fast enough and it can actually handle the snow and real mans work

but thats ofcourse just my personal opinion.....i guess some people just like extra fast trucks :D
What's the insurance hit on one of those?
NikiterZTS,Oct 22 2006, 12:50 AM Wrote:don't wanna get anyone mad but i see pick up trucks as a work auto's.....not dragsters.....

like i see people put those trucks away for winter, i think it sounds silly....like wtf......its a truck      truck= all season
get a real truck like meford....prob fast enough and it can actually handle the snow and real mans work

but thats ofcourse just my personal opinion.....i guess some people just like extra fast trucks  :D
[right][snapback]212874[/snapback][/right]

Do anything to your focus???? Why it's just generic transportation, one of 10 million...and there is nothing wrong with that you do what makes you happy. As for a Lightning not being use for real mans work mine was originally bought to haul a large camper for a retired couple out east and back. There was also another one a local guy bought for his construction company that he used for pulling a 3 axle trailer... There was a reason for the factory reese hitch. Mine gets parked for the winter because I have two other trucks I can drive... Why do guys park their focus's for the winter??? because they like them and want to keep them nice more than one summer and can afford more than one car.. Just my personal Opinion!!!

As for insurane on a Lightning, it is higher than a regular pickup. I pay $800 a year for mine. When I called them I told them the ser# and that it was a F-150, They chuckled and then said " Oh a Lightning " in a sort of you are screwed tone!!!!

Welcome to the familly SVT03, nice truck.
Nice truck, there's nothing wrong with a purpose-built ass-kicker.

I'd recommend a winter beater, personally. My Ranger was a handful for the brief time it saw duty in the snow.
Another SVTOA.CA member here, but I'm not on very often....Nice truck, I always wanted one and had actually planned on getting it before I bought the SVTF, but the thought of filling a 100L tank with premium on a weekly basis scared the $hit out of me.
I love those trucks, I wish I could have one, in that color too!
Pages: 1 2