FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Focus Rs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
:o Nice find!
Duuuuuuuuuuude!!!

Wow. :o
And the world market makes us feel even worse about the North American Focus offerings.. :P

Will we be getting a performance Volvo equivalent to this machine? If/when I start making more money this is exactly the type of car I'd be interested in driving.. I wonder how many other North Americans feel the same way?
Its such a nice car, and yet it makes me soo depressed cuz we don't have a chance of owning it.
ill be looking to get one of these next(if/when i make more money)
Audi rs3

[Image: audirs31.jpg]
Yet another example of the fact that FoC doesn't give a s*** about Canadians.
If Ford brought over that car, they wouldn't be in as much trouble over here.
Anyone see the advertisement in the papers for the 2007 Focus? It shows a woman washing a 2007 Focus, and the back end is a WRC Focus. Ford should be a little more aggressive in advirtising their racing heritage.
of course, if anybody has tons of money, you could import one........
im in love......i want it......
Doesn't look near as powerful (visually) as the last one did and in all honesty, i'd rather have the older version.
S2,Oct 20 2006, 08:40 AM Wrote:Doesn't look near as powerful (visually) as the last one did and in all honesty, i'd rather have the older version.
[right][snapback]212680[/snapback][/right]

i'd think it s a sleeper........

i think the regular RS is better looking......not sure if you were talkin about the same one
sleepers are the best. Kinda cool to have a plain old stock looking car blow by everybody
Yeah I was talking about the regular RS (blue ones) although they were black in testing if I remember correctly.........
:bowdown: :hitit:
Flofocus,Oct 20 2006, 11:08 AM Wrote::bowdown:  :hitit:
[right][snapback]212703[/snapback][/right]
Is it just me, or does the article imply that the RS will have wide fenders and a more aggressive front bumper? It looks like they just took an ST body and are testing the RS drivetrain and hardware..

The only problem with bringing over Ford of Europe quality cars is that they'd end up having to charge near as much as the Mazda3 or Volvos and North Americans aren't used to that idea. They want to pay next to nothing for "economy" cars, especially the domestic ones.. The problem isn't just with Ford, I think a lot of it is still the fault of the North American philosophy of having dirt cheap cars so they can afford big expensive trucks.
good find spent bout 2 hours on that site
Pages: 1 2