FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Feel Terrible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

well like the title says....I haven't been posting too much on this forum lately..only because, well i found a new love..yes....a great love..MY QUAD MAN..MY QUAD...so now my spare time is spent zooming around at great speeds rather then spending hour upon hour on the forum reading, discussing, and posting...and i'm sorry....please forgive me.

besides i have really nothing left to do on my car as of yet....HOWEVER....i did install a new amp though..i went from a 480 watt piece of crap sanyo..which by the way, still POUNDED.....to an awesome, brand new 1200 kenwood amp...awwwwwww yeah....i can hear my eardrums screaming already...or is that just my passengers...oh well...

if any of you have quads....www.trx450r.org is a pretty good site to learn some stuff....ahhh the miracle of forums..
sounds like something you would do about an hour east of subury BOO
DD1,Oct 19 2006, 12:54 AM Wrote:sounds like something you would do about an hour east of subury BOO
[right][snapback]212450[/snapback][/right]
:lol: :lol:

its ok slim, as soon as i find a gf, i plan to ride her all the time too, you'll be seeing alot less of me on here also!!! :P
ZX5focused,Oct 19 2006, 12:57 AM Wrote:
DD1,Oct 19 2006, 12:54 AM Wrote:sounds like something you would do about an hour east of subury BOO

its ok slim, as soon as i find a gf, i plan to ride her all the time too, you'll be seeing alot less of me on here also!!! :P
[right][snapback]212453[/snapback][/right]
like tha :P t will ever happen
You left?

:lol:

Jeez, you're home early from that date... did Daddy make you promise to bring her in early?
NOS2Go4Me,Oct 19 2006, 09:41 AM Wrote:

Jeez, you're home early from that date... did Daddy make you promise to bring her in early?
[right][snapback]212498[/snapback][/right]

[Image: carl.jpg]
meford4u,Oct 19 2006, 08:04 AM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Oct 19 2006, 12:57 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]212453[/snapback][/right]
like tha :P t will ever happen
[right][snapback]212475[/snapback][/right]

ya who the f*** am i kidding, if DD1 doesnt work you can send you sis my way!!
She's probably twice your age lol
scoobasteve,Oct 19 2006, 03:45 PM Wrote:She's probably twice your age lol
[right][snapback]212551[/snapback][/right]
And knows twice as much........ :o ;)
haha... so you'd be cool with your lil' sis dating someone younger than your son?
scoobasteve,Oct 19 2006, 04:16 PM Wrote:haha... so you'd be cool with your lil' sis dating someone younger than your son?
[right][snapback]212555[/snapback][/right]

Hes still trying to figure out the answer to that. :lol:
so hows the family going to like my face at christmas dinner I got dips on teh breast O'Ya