FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: And The Dumb Question Of The Day Is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"The number zero, or the letter zero?"

Of course, this is coming from someone in Kentucky, so its pretty much par for the course.

I just had to share the stupidity I deal with on a daily basis.
Yeeehaw!
haha I know where you are coming from.

Me: "All the letters have to be capitol letters"
Customer: "Are the numbers capitol too?"

WHO are these people and how did they make it through life?!?!
Seeing the title I thought sure the question would have been one of mine!
Reminds me of the question I hear most often from people calling us at work, esp. around the end of the year:

"I heard this from somebody, can the Sheriff evict me in winter?" :rolleyes:

The response I want to give: Don't pay your rent dumb@$$ and you can find out. Call me once you get booted out <_<

This is one urban legend I want to kill dead :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
FYI, its a letter.
^^ tyipcal response from someone like you
the two most common ones I hated hearing at Tim Horton's in the Drive thru was:

" Can I get that to go? " - your in the drive thru in your car stupid!
" Can I get a {Any Size of Coffee} Black with Double Double " - So you want it Black or Dbl Dbl ?
Is she legal?
As I was washing my car at work today,

"Washin your car?"

"Nope, imitating the rain."

"Oh, how come?"

It was at this point I almost choked on my cigarette and JR spit his coffee out his nose.
I thought JR got shot? man I miss DALLAS
"Now, for the incoming mail server, type in mail.localnet.com"...

"is that mail M-A-L-E or M-A-I-L"

JFC. Too bad they let people reproduce, because this dingbat had screaming kids in the background.

02ztsian

Frost__2001,Oct 18 2006, 12:38 PM Wrote:the two most common ones I hated hearing at Tim Horton's in the Drive thru was:

[right][snapback]212289[/snapback][/right]

EVERY time I go to a drive thru window, I always say "...and, can I get that to go?"
Makes me laugh on the inside.
02ztsian,Oct 19 2006, 02:34 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Oct 18 2006, 12:38 PM Wrote:the two most common ones I hated hearing at Tim Horton's in the Drive thru was:

[right][snapback]212289[/snapback][/right]

EVERY time I go to a drive thru window, I always say "...and, can I get that to go?"
Makes me laugh on the inside.
[right][snapback]212545[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
trust me when I say this, if you think it's funny the staff don't, and sometimes add things to your coffee and what not you might not find on the menu in your drink or on your food.

I have been known to add a spoon full of coffee grinds to the wonderful morons out just for being stupid on a daily basis, and I know for a fact I'm not alone in doing that, so beware!
Frost__2001,Oct 19 2006, 08:09 PM Wrote:trust me when I say this, if you think it's funny the staff don't, and sometimes add things to your coffee and what not you might not find on the menu in your drink or on your food.

I have been known to add a spoon full of coffee grinds to the wonderful morons out just for being stupid on a daily basis, and I know for a fact I'm not alone in doing that, so beware!
[right][snapback]212622[/snapback][/right]

no wonder i always watch u guys make my tea....and im a nice guy in the drive threw
NikiterZTS,Oct 19 2006, 09:18 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Oct 19 2006, 08:09 PM Wrote:trust me when I say this, if you think it's funny the staff don't, and sometimes add things to your coffee and what not you might not find on the menu in your drink or on your food.

no wonder i always watch u guys make my tea....and im a nice guy in the drive threw
[right][snapback]212625[/snapback][/right]

Watch close, you don't know what they're "stirring" it with. Especially if served by a male.
Alien-Tek,Oct 19 2006, 08: Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Oct 19 2006, 09:18 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]212625[/snapback][/right]

Watch close, you don't know what they're "stirring" it with. Especially if served by a male.
[right][snapback]212629[/snapback][/right]

yea no s***.....
for some reason Timmies never has good looking chicks working....exept my gf ofcourse :)....always old ladies
I hate in my job ppl saying man your job must have its ups and downs