FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Future Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
maybe this belongs in from the street/air

i knew this company was gonna have trouble staying afloat, but selling their prototype?? hahaha

SkyCar Prototype
Guess the idea of a flying car hasn't really taken off yet. :lol:

That being said 2.5million doesn't sound like to bad a price for what you'd be getting.
yea and it has 73 bids on it too....i can just pictures some rich guys sitting in front of the computer tranna buy it :)
Not surprised that the company needs help. This is a great idea but without a large corprate backer this would never take off. Paul Moller is a bit of a nut job. I saw a special on Discovery featuring his company. He was making some pretty outragous claims. It looks as if they never happened.
Cool! One day... one day. I especially love all the questions/comments at the bottom of the auction page... very inspiring. :lol:
I love the questions and answers...

Q: How many 12 inch subs will it fit and can I put some super chrome 22s with spinners in place of the stock wheels?
Oct-13-06
A: The undercarriage of the M400X is designed to use lightweight aircraft tires and wheels. We do not recommend that the buyer change these without a thorough analysis of the impact on the design. Cargo space is limited in the M400X prototype, but the redesigned M400 has much more cabin space and can accommodate about the same amount of luggage as a compact car.

:D

Ryan
2.5 mill and you can cant even go further then 300ft?...............and you can on fly it with a remote control!!!