FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A Sad Day....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Passed a fleet of 6 BRAND-NEW ice trucks with ploughs on the Q.E.W. this morning. :(

Looks like their pulling them out of storage and getting them ready.
Im looking forward to the snow. Cant wait to test this bmw out.
I'm with anthony on this, definately a sad day.
Typical GTA, one snowflake = 4 plows needed. :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 17 2006, 11:06 AM Wrote:Typical GTA, one snowflake = 4 plows needed. :lol:
[right][snapback]211902[/snapback][/right]

Y'know what ass wipe?

STFU...I'm so sick of your idiotic comments about the GTA. I said they were NEW TRUCKS OUT OF STORAGE you stupid f***.

We've all done our best not to bash you're beloved inbred society up there in gawds country lately so lay off us.

F u ck you're annoying. what is your purpose here anyway? :rolleyes:
:censored2: :wtf:
ANTHONYD,Oct 17 2006, 10:57 AM Wrote:Passed a fleet of 6 BRAND-NEW ice trucks with ploughs on the Q.E.W. this morning. :(

Looks like their pulling them out of storage and getting them ready.
[right][snapback]211894[/snapback][/right]

Geez... and I'm sitting here getting price quotes on new tires for the Focus that'll actually make it through the winter :ph34r:

Leading contender right now is the Nokian WR All-Weather Plus 2. Severe Winter service rated but for all year around use (Rated to 100,000KM) I'm just not happy at the price I was quoted, $192.98 balanced and installed each tire :blink:

Where'd the summer go damnit?

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 17 2006, 10:29 AM Wrote:Where'd the summer go damnit?

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]211907[/snapback][/right]
It was left behind, left behind here :(
[Image: 100_2638.jpg]
ANTHONYD,Oct 17 2006, 11:11 AM Wrote:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 17 2006, 11:06 AM Wrote:Typical GTA, one snowflake = 4 plows needed. :lol:

Y'know what ass wipe?

STFU...I'm so sick of your idiotic comments about the GTA. I said they were NEW TRUCKS OUT OF STORAGE you stupid f***.

We've all done our best not to bash you're beloved inbred society up there in gawds country lately so lay off us.

[right][snapback]211903[/snapback][/right]

:o

:rofl:

Somebody had pee in their cornflakes this morning.
Nope I had SHreddies :P

Oscar is an idiot.

I'm tired of listening to his usless posts.
ANTHONYD,Oct 17 2006, 11:47 AM Wrote:Nope I had SHreddies :P

Oscar is an idiot.

[right][snapback]211912[/snapback][/right]

C'mon now....not like any of our posts are useful. :lol:

Y'know what ass wipe?

Geeze looks like i hit a hard spot. Remember Anthony,

IT'S ONLY THE INTERNET!

Don't make it a double standard.

Calm the s*** down. If you want to take my jib about politics and unneccessary cost overruns personally, you go right ahead.

BTW how do you know they are new? Did you buy them? Were you privy to the purchase details?

I think you better take a step back and think.

If i made the same statement and if I lived in the GTA, you would have found it probably amusing. The only reason you bash me is because I'm from North Bay and consider me as "not knowing s***" about what else is going on in the province.
ANTHONYD,Oct 17 2006, 11:47 AM Wrote:Oscar is an idiot.

You got some nerve.

I don't know what your problem is, but you're the only one who took this very hard.

Hell, DD1 makes fun of North Bay all the time but I don't go all Crusade on his ass.

BTW I don't want no one to report this. Anthony has his right to his opinion (although its really slanderous). Yes I haven't contributed lots to this site in the last few months, other than try to get a few laughs outta people.

I really hate to make this look like drama, but I wasn't the one who decided to take a fit over a simple joke.
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 17 2006, 11:58 AM Wrote:

Y'know what ass wipe?

Geeze looks like i hit a hard spot. Remember Anthony,

IT'S ONLY THE INTERNET!

Don't make it a double standard.

Calm the s*** down. If you want to take my jib about politics and unneccessary cost overruns personally, you go right ahead.

BTW how do you know they are new? Did you buy them? Were you privy to the purchase details?

I think you better take a step back and think.

If i made the same statement and if I lived in the GTA, you would have found it probably amusing. The only reason you bash me is because I'm from North Bay and consider me as "not knowing s***" about what else is going on the province.
[right][snapback]211922[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

Okay buddy.

The fact that they had plastic on the seats and stickers in the windows while being pulled by towing rigs would give it away. idiot. :rolleyes:

If you lived in the GTA....I may have found it funny, but you don't so stfu. You sit up there in Northbay bashing us every chance you get and as soon as I point it out, you get all upset. Don't drop your milkshake man, I'm just tired of listening to you.

I'm sure you know EVERYTING there is to about Canada. GOOD FOR YOU!

And because you live in North Bay has NOTHING to do with why I'm bashing you. I couldn't care less where your from. An idiotic post from Toronto or Kathmandu is still an idiotic post. :rolleyes:

piss off. :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 17 2006, 12:07 PM Wrote:BTW I don't want no one to report this.
[right][snapback]211923[/snapback][/right]

Omg, I laughed so hard when I read this. you have to tell him not to report things for you????

:P

:rofl:
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 17 2006, 12:07 PM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Oct 17 2006, 11:47 AM Wrote:Oscar is an idiot.

You got some nerve.

I don't know what your problem is, but you're the only one who took this very hard.

Hell, DD1 makes fun of North Bay all the time but I don't go all Crusade on his ass.

BTW I don't want no one to report this. Anthony has his right to his opinion (although its really slanderous). Yes I haven't contributed lots to this site in the last few months, other than try to get a few laughs outta people.

I really hate to make this look like drama, but I wasn't the one who decided to take a fit over a simple joke.
[right][snapback]211923[/snapback][/right]

Like I said Oscar. I'm tired of listening to your G.T.A. bashing and idiotic posts.

It's not drama.

AND NOS....DON'T REPORT THIS FOR YOUR LITTLE BUDDY. :lol:
Lets take it to PM ladies. :rolleyes:

AD: Lots of people bash north bay....maybe you dont, but Oscar always took in stride, I suggest you do the same.
Flofocus,Oct 17 2006, 12:16 PM Wrote:Lets take it to PM ladies.  :rolleyes:

AD: Lots of people bash north bay....maybe you dont, but Oscar always took in stride, I suggest you do the same.
[right][snapback]211929[/snapback][/right]

Okay little buddy! *thumbsup*

kill joy.

Just trying to liven this place up. :rolleyes:
Bash NOS then, much more entertaining with the report to mods PM's we get. :P :lol:
ANTHONYD,Oct 17 2006, 12:19 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Oct 17 2006, 12:16 PM Wrote:Lets take it to PM ladies.   :rolleyes:

[right][snapback]211929[/snapback][/right]

Okay little buddy! *thumbsup*

kill joy.

Just trying to liven this place up. :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]211931[/snapback][/right]

I did that yesterday with Pigeon............ see the birthday thread for PDW for further bashing and members taking a s*** for being called f***tard.

Fly away Pigeon, fly away.

And who calls themself Pigeon? A s***ty bird that everyone wants to kill.
Pages: 1 2