FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Home Form North Carolina. 56k No Way
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well finally made it home. After having to take a detour on Friday due to the snow in Buffalo which turned our 13 hour drive into a 17 hour driive thru Kingston we made it. What a weekend! But 29 hours in the car is not something I think I will do again in the near future. Here are some photos of our trip.
[Image: PICT1060.jpg]
[Image: PICT1063.jpg]
[Image: PICT1069.jpg]
[Image: PICT1071.jpg]
[Image: PICT1075.jpg]
[Image: PICT1077.jpg]
[Image: PICT1085.jpg]

And here is a photo of a HUGE dodge we saw going to the track. It had 24.5" big rig wheels. This thing was masive.
[Image: PICT1048.jpg]
Now that is a truck....He knows the phrase Get-R-Done now doesn't he.
You sure don't have to ask if that thing "Got A Hemi?" :blink:

Hell, things so massive I'd ask if it had two Hemis in there (Or should that be "in thar"? :lol:)

NefCanuck
Beautiful!

We should do a FC meet to Michigan Raceway.
ANTHONYD,Oct 16 2006, 10:11 AM Wrote:Beautiful!

[right][snapback]211759[/snapback][/right]

I went to Michigan last year. It is a beautiful facility right out in the middle of nowhere. 2 mile oval with a road course in the middle. It only took about 5 hours to drive there compared to the 17 to NC.

This years trip was great. We started where fall was over and gradually we drove thru colours and where we stopped everything was green. It was about 25 degres on Saturday afternoon. Perfect for tailgating. It got cold after the sun went down.

All in all it was a great weekend.
ANTHONYD,Oct 16 2006, 11:11 AM Wrote:Beautiful!

[right][snapback]211759[/snapback][/right]

my friends go to michigan every year (i havent been able to attend) but they camp right in the infield. and its jsut one massive party.

probly slightly redneck but i dont thing any of us will have any cousins there :lol:
i was supposed to go to charlotte aswell but couldn't get the time off work ... looks like you had a great time

i was in michigan for the race this past august .. its always a blast that weekend
I'd be up for the trip to michigan, we should seriously plan it for the summer. That would be amazing.
Burnin21,Oct 16 2006, 10:13 PM Wrote:I'd be up for the trip to michigan, we should seriously plan it for the summer. That would be amazing.
[right][snapback]211830[/snapback][/right]

You just have to watch your drinking habits next year, and you'll be fine! :lol:
NefCanuck,Oct 16 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:You sure don't have to ask if that thing "Got A Hemi?"  :blink:

Hell, things so massive I'd ask if it had two Hemis in there (Or should that be "in thar"? :lol:)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]211757[/snapback][/right]

More like, that thing got 2 cummins??? :lol:

Wouldn't be surpirsed if that fella got a c15 cat under there :lol: