FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Member Celebrating A Birthday Today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well let me be the first to wish you a Happy Birthday.
Let me be the first to call you nasty names as he has not been active since last March.

You win f***tard of the day.
who?
meford4u,Oct 16 2006, 08:51 AM Wrote:Let me be the first to call you nasty names as he has not been active since last March.

[right][snapback]211737[/snapback][/right]

Hey! I don't beleive in being prejaduce!!!! If you don't want us to do bday wishes for people that are not active for some time their should be a system like MSN where your account is dropped and you have to re-activate the account.

So long story short if their birthday advisor comes up we should still post if cause it is just F**KING RUDE not too.!!!!! or the person incharge of Birthday advisories shouldn't get rude to other members that are being civil,kind and courtious to other members (active or not).

So I may have won F**KTARD of the day but in my books you have won the D**CKHEAD of the Century award!!!!!

Bann me if you want but this is my opinion and I'm never going to appologize or take s*** like that from anyone....your move now meford4u
PIGEON1,Oct 16 2006, 09:49 AM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 16 2006, 08:51 AM Wrote:Let me be the first to call you nasty names as he has not been active since last March.

Hey! I don't beleive in being prejaduce!!!! If you don't want us to do bday wishes for people that are not active for some time their should be a system like MSN where your account is dropped and you have to re-activate the account.

So long story short if their birthday advisor comes up we should still post if cause it is just F**KING RUDE not too.!!!!! or the person incharge of Birthday advisories shouldn't get rude to other members that are being civil,kind and courtious to other members (active or not).

So I may have won F**KTARD of the day but in my books you have won the D**CKHEAD of the Century award!!!!!

Bann me if you want but this is my opinion and I'm never going to appologize or take s*** like that from anyone....your move now meford4u
[right][snapback]211748[/snapback][/right]

Holly over reaction batman.
habmann,Oct 16 2006, 09:55 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]211749[/snapback][/right]

No it's not....meford has done this to other people and they never said anything. But I 'm different, I don't take childish crap (in my books) from no one and I aint going to start today. Yes PDW hasn't been on since March but if anyone has noticed that you can log on invisably and the system doesn't advise members of that so I beleive in equality, if you a member of FC (regularly active or not ) you should get equal treatment from the club in whole. But I guess I'm the only one that seams to think this way. cause i'm the only one yet to wish A HBD on this thread.....
HBD dude

NefCanuck
habmann,Oct 16 2006, 09:55 AM Wrote:

[right][snapback]211749[/snapback][/right]

Just a little overreaction there cowboy. You hopped up on roids?

Leave the birthday greetings to the pro's. Only regular users and members who have been active within the past 30 days get the greets. Didn't know that? Now you do.

Now if you want a ban, this is your warning.

But your still a f***tard :D
someone needs to get laid o ya this guys is crazy also thank god he not in the army anymore
DD1,Oct 16 2006, 06:59 PM Wrote:someone needs to get laid  o ya this guys is crazy also thank god he not in the army anymore
[right][snapback]211807[/snapback][/right]

You know what I think that is absolutely retarded....30 days or less...what is this a walmart or a freakin web site for ford focus owners and enjoyers.

No I'm not on roids cause I know how to work out and eat to stay fit and lok good.

Aswell I don't need to get laid cause I get it enough and well that really has nothing to do with this.

My issue is that I know how to be tactful and polite in telling someone they did it wrong....I guess thats an aquired skill that not all have learned in this world or just don't care to give courtosy, but expect it to be given to them.

My final point is that I am not going to appologize for my commonts (EVER) cause I have always given people respect and hoped for it back. But if someone doesn't give it to me there is a frosty day in H*LL I give it to taht person.

So meford4u my personal email is harrington84@hotmail.com if you feel like appologizing for your comments without using this site. But If you don't want to thats ok cause i'm banning myself for one MONTH cause if this is what I'm going to get treated like, forget it I don't need it and I will tell people to stay away cause of this stupidity.
great another NOS overreaction and I am leaving thread.

How is it that everyone saw this as humour but you?

I am not apoligizing for your mistake and my blantant use of humour at your expense. Don't like being made fun of? Then may I suggest you don't participate in the joking and ribbing that takes place around here when others are the brunt of our jokes. And you have done this is the past.

So, 30 days, we will be checking to see if you come on here. And puppet can tell if your IP address has you coming on here. See you then.
Your still here? I can see you.
I see you Bryan hows your sister I am lonely tonight
^^ Maybe the 30 days starts tomorrow?
habmann,Oct 16 2006, 07:24 PM Wrote:^^ Maybe the 30 days starts tomorrow?
[right][snapback]211814[/snapback][/right]

Ya I know it's not a month I am on here to say that who ever is incharge of accounts can remove mine cause I will not be coming back to the site anymore. There has been some things said that I don't agree with.

I will not bad talk this site cause there is a ton of cool things one can learn and alot of cool people here but not for me. If anyone wants to contact me ref: g2g if their in town my personal email is in a previous post in this thread and I will gladly make time,

Good luck to all and all the best.

PIGEON1 (Mike)
Curled up in the darkness
Searching for the light
The smell of stale sweat and s***
Streaming through the night
crazikev,Oct 17 2006, 10:47 AM Wrote:Curled up in the darkness
Searching for the light
The smell of stale sweat and s***
Streaming through the night
[right][snapback]211890[/snapback][/right]

Huh? Am i missing something here?
habmann,Oct 17 2006, 09:58 AM Wrote:Huh? Am i missing something here?
[right][snapback]211896[/snapback][/right]
Random urine testing
Pills red, pink and blue
Counseling and therapy
Providing not a clue
Geeze so this is where all the drama is. I thought the plow thread was bad, this is worse.

Pigeon (if you are still here). Meford does this to everyone. Don't take it so goddamn hard. He's called everyone f***tards at one point or another.
Oscar The Grouch,Oct 17 2006, 01:15 PM Wrote:Geeze so this is where all the drama is.  I thought the plow thread was bad, this is worse.

Pigeon (if you are still here).  Meford does this to everyone.  Don't take it so goddamn hard.  He's called everyone f***tards at one point or another.
[right][snapback]211953[/snapback][/right]
that's right f***tard..............

and more overdramatization by a member still goes to NOS.

Runner up is definately Pigeon.

Then you.
Pages: 1 2