FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Still Waiting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In reference to this

FS Thread

I'm still waiting for confirmation shipping?

Paul I have still yet to receive my item!

Thanks!

Tim
here we go again :(
Not again... still going....and going... and going....

Just would like my wiper that I have been paitently waiting for! Or my money back...

That is all... Paul pm'd me on the 2nd of October, saying he would get back to me, but has yet to do so... pm'd once again !

Paul is a fraud.

A cheater and a liar.

I think you got boosted Tim :(
he still owes me some money too....

i thought you said you recieved the item that day?
hahahah here we go again
scoobasteve,Oct 15 2006, 09:19 AM Wrote:he still owes me some money too....

i thought you said you recieved the item that day?
[right][snapback]211665[/snapback][/right]

No not received the item, just received a pm from him....

Quote: - Re:wiper!, Oct 2 2006, 05:04 PM

hi man,

you havent recieved it yet?!?!??!

holy f***..i'm so sorry...

lemmie look into this man

-paul

So here I am still waiting...
I hate to say this but.. Most of us are generally from greater Metropolitian areas. We know most people by face now. Why are we still shipping? If we simply just do Local Transactions via meeting up, I'd say half of this mess will go away. Thats my 2 Cents.
he lives in ottawa.
Yes most of you are in the GTA, but with shipping/purchasing an item on this board from someone *that I have met before*, I wouldn't think that I would get screwed over. But I guess I am just too trusting sometimes....

ok...im willin to say this....i know he lives in guelph...that is like 25 mins away from me....if u guys know his phone number or exect address i can drive up and get the stuff for you and ship it to your address....
let me know
I think with bunny a ship first pay 2nd sorta policy should be used. That way you know you've gotten your item before you pay. If he doesn't like that tough, he's brought it upon himself.
habmann,Oct 15 2006, 02:20 PM Wrote:I think with bunny a ship first pay 2nd sorta policy should be used. That way you know you've gotten your item before you pay. If he doesn't like that tough, he's brought it upon himself.
[right][snapback]211686[/snapback][/right]

I agree, or just meet up if your in gta and get it done and over with the same day hassle free.
paolo,Oct 15 2006, 02:33 PM Wrote:
habmann,Oct 15 2006, 02:20 PM Wrote:I think with bunny a ship first pay 2nd sorta policy should be used. That way you know you've gotten your item before you pay. If he doesn't like that tough, he's brought it upon himself.
[right][snapback]211686[/snapback][/right]

I agree, or just meet up if your in gta and get it done and over with the same day hassle free.
[right][snapback]211688[/snapback][/right]

Meeting up works with paul, i bought alpine speakers off him 2 winters ago, and i met him and it worked well. Just for people that are farther away its not a great option.
Maybe he's going through a rough time. Still not nice to get on the recieving end of being screwed.

hardk0re,Oct 15 2006, 03:21 PM Wrote:Maybe he's going through a rough time.  Still not nice to get on the recieving end of being screwed.
[right][snapback]211691[/snapback][/right]

I could understand a rough time causing this once, but how many times does this have to happen where it just becomes him being him?
I don't think we will see much more of bunny on this board.

He's pissed too many people off and gone off the deep end of common sense.
He's apparently in montreal... he says he'll be getting back this weekend.
Weak.

I'm so disappointed because he USED to be a great guy to deal with. Bent over backwards to help you.

Hell I even bought my deck off of him in installments and he was cool with that.

Now this?

It's not so much as the fact that he took your money, It's the lame excuses he keeps coming up.

Just be a man, admit you skrewed up and pay the debt off.

BE A MAN!

(not to mention, I'll bet he spent more than he owes you in Montreal this weekend)