FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Stock Zx3 Tails (for 2002)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hit me up.

B)
No mentinoning of selling parts until 100 posts. Thanks -Management
castone,Oct 14 2006, 11:38 AM Wrote:not gonna work
[right][snapback]211582[/snapback][/right]

Where do you live?
I don't know what "reasonable" is to you. :D

I am not in desperate need of these but wouldn't mind having them. I am swapping out these crappy APC ones the prev owner put on.

PM me.
Alien-Tek,Oct 14 2006, 11: Wrote:I am swapping out these crappy APC ones the prev owner put on.
[right][snapback]211592[/snapback][/right]

Just take those in and have them painted to match the body colour, leaving only the lights, reflectors and reverse lights :D they actually look sick once painted
SL8RZZX3,Oct 14 2006, 04:46 PM Wrote:
Alien-Tek,Oct 14 2006, 11: Wrote:I am swapping out these crappy APC ones the prev owner put on.
[right][snapback]211592[/snapback][/right]

Just take those in and have them painted to match the body colour, leaving only the lights, reflectors and reverse lights :D they actually look sick once painted
[right][snapback]211605[/snapback][/right]

SL8R,

I saw pics of your car with (I think) the same tails (I apologize if you like them), did you paint yours? If you did can you send me a pic? I thought of doing that only I was gonna smoke them out instead of paint them.
I am curious.
i had them once apon a time... the ones i have now are the european verion of the Eurolite ones found on Ebay, and they are flush like stock ones

but Tantrk ZX3 has his painted close to what i suggest...

http://www.focuscanada.net/forum/index.p...opic=18149

i'd paint over the top reflector tho and just leave the rear circles
No mentinoning of selling parts until 100 posts. Thanks -Management
To anyone who has contacted me about their stock tails.
PM If you are still interested.
...otherwise

*Bump*

<_<
Still lookin!

*Bump*
Got anything good to Trade for mine?

Interested in:

Car stuff, Car Audio, Parts.
Computer Stuff.
Chromey,Oct 26 2006, 06:49 PM Wrote:Got anything good to Trade for mine?

Interested in:

Car stuff, Car Audio, Parts.
Computer Stuff.
[right][snapback]213502[/snapback][/right]

Nope, just looking to buy.
P.S. anything happening with the bumper?
Bump.
Ok people, time to revanp this... I went through the Sunoco car wash today here in Aurora and it did an amazing job. So good, in fact, it ripped off one of my tail light lenses and cracked the sides off.
Grrrrrrr....
So now I need these so I don't get any water inside my car. Watching some OEM's on Ebay but would like to give one of you the money instead.

HELP!!!

:(