FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Is Ford Sending Us A Message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I threw this in OT since it applies to anyone who services their car at Ford not just Focus owners.

At my dealer today while I was picking up the car after its 45K service, I'm handed a scratch card for Ford's service department promotion instant win. Now at my dealer the placards annoucing this contest have been up since I bought the car, this was the first time I ever got a card, but I digress. So as the cashier is swiping my credit card she's telling me to scratch the card, which I do and lo and behold I actually win something...

That something being a mini screwdriver set emblazoned with the Ford logo.

So as I'm leaving, looking at the bill again and the total cost. I'm thinking to myself "So is Ford saying I've just been screwed by the service department?" :lol:

NefCanuck
Well atleast you got something for your trouble. Most people that walk into the stealership for service don't get the pleasure being shown they're getting screwed.
hmm I got one of those cards last time I got an oil change when I went to Colony and won a free window scrapper
I won a tool kit with a Swiss Army knife, screwdriver, air pressure guage and a pen.

[Image: fall_1.jpg]
We are telling you screw off, don't bug us, and here's your tear mug for cryin the blues.
meford4u,Oct 13 2006, 11:08 PM Wrote:We are telling you screw off,  don't bug us, and here's your tear mug for cryin the blues.
[right][snapback]211543[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
Yeah, I got the screwdriver the other day too...also got entered into the draw for the Fusion...