FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Oil Industry Business Consultants Wanted..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just throwing this out there.. but if anyone here meets the following criteria, please PM me.

- you have business consulting experience in the oil industry
- you are willing to relocate/work in alberta (mainly Calgary)
- you want to work for IBM.
I can fix elevators hook a brother up
i am a business student, i have experience in the pharmaceutical industry, ill move to Calgary as long as my pay is above the cost of living. i have above average knowledge of computers. lol let me know!!!
^^-- sorry, gotta have oil industry experience. IT experience not necessarily needed. There's big pay for anyone who knows oil industry TLAs by heart...
darkpuppet,Oct 15 2006, 12:26 PM Wrote:^^-- sorry, gotta have oil industry experience.  IT experience not necessarily needed.  There's big pay for anyone who knows oil industry TLAs by heart...
[right][snapback]211679[/snapback][/right]

lol that was more of a drunk joke
darkpuppet,Oct 15 2006, 12:26 PM Wrote:^^-- sorry, gotta have oil industry experience.  IT experience not necessarily needed.  There's big pay for anyone who knows oil industry TLAs by heart...
I will let my sister know, but I doubt she wants to move back to Alberta. PM me the details when you have a minute.
meford4u,Oct 15 2006, 03:37 PM Wrote:
I will let my sister know, but I doubt she wants to move back to Alberta. PM me the details when you have a minute.
[right][snapback]211695[/snapback][/right]

hey I am not really into driving all the way to alberta to take your sister out on a date :P
DD1,Oct 15 2006, 10:35 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Oct 15 2006, 03:37 PM Wrote:
[right][snapback]211695[/snapback][/right]

hey I am not really into driving all the way to alberta to take your sister out on a date :P
[right][snapback]211717[/snapback][/right]

You would if she brought home the bacon and you just laid around all day like the little bitch you want to be :lol:
i change my own oil and play well with computers .. is that enough to receive this big pay cheque you speak of
schade,Oct 16 2006, 07:29 PM Wrote:i change my own oil and play well with computers .. is that enough to receive this big pay cheque you speak of
[right][snapback]211816[/snapback][/right]

nope.. too bad.. this is a pretty serious offer... I don't know what they're offering the person who gets the job, but I could buy a new car off the referral.
Steve, send more info as my sister said she would be interested. She has the experience with SLA's in the oil industry.
Does the TLA you refer to short for technical service agreements?
She has experience more suited to the oil and gas industry and said if they are looking at paying in excess of $125k a year, she would consider (seriously) the relocation.
meford4u,Oct 19 2006, 07:42 PM Wrote:looking at paying in excess of $125k a year, she would consider (seriously) the relocation.
[right][snapback]212599[/snapback][/right]

plus my 130 a year mam I could own a really cool focus :lol: