FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Gt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has a Ford GT in the shop some guy bought it

Its going to his storage and it will be parked for life with his million dollar collection

Gunmetal with white double strip

Sweet car

Sorry I have pics but they are on my phone
I will try too post them up
what a waste of car

why park it? if i was gonna park it, id buy a 2nd to drive, im sure he can afford it!!!
Stupid car collectors. Some of us would kill to ge the chance to drive/own one of these cars. And then there's this guy with enough money that he doesn't want to drive it, just look at it? That makes me very unhappy.
I wonder who's getting the last one built (Canadian) red with white stripes? I have the VIN and I've checked oasis but nobody has it yet.
well that's what rich people do....they collect things.
There's lots of them sitting around unsold at Ford dealers.
hopefully they'll mark them down.. when they get to 50g, I'm SO BUYING ONE!!
These cars just didn't sell.

Ugly.
Over-priced.
and still a Ford.
ANTHONYD,Oct 12 2006, 09:19 AM Wrote:These cars just didn't sell.

Ugly.
Over-priced.
and still a Ford.
[right][snapback]211282[/snapback][/right]

Ugly??
Over-priced??
still a ford??

Can you name another 200+MPH supercar that's under $200,000 Cdn? $150G is a pretty damn good deal for that car.

personally, while the car is a bit of a throwback in styling, it's a gorgeous car... and even I would buy one... But then again, I'm the kind of person that thinks ferraries are ugly and lambos are hot...
Admittedly not as hot as a lambo or ferrari, I still think the GT was a pretty sexy looking car. I'd definately buy one if i could afford to, but i've still got a lot of pennies to go before i can crack the piggy bank open to buy one.
I agree with you there.

Lambos are MUCH prettier than ferraris.

As for the price of the GT....

I just feel that for that kind of money....I'd buy something european.
darkpuppet,Oct 12 2006, 09:18 AM Wrote:hopefully they'll mark them down.. when they get to 50g, I'm SO BUYING ONE!!
[right][snapback]211279[/snapback][/right]

Heh, yeah to dream...

I just hope that last GT with the red/white scheme does end up in Canadian hands... Hrm, maybe the new owner of the Pens needs a quick ride to get him in & out of Pittsburgh in a hurry

NefCanuck
Porsche Carrera GT, now that's a car!
^-- The GT is a nice car, but I'd still rather have an 80's RUF Turbo or 959.

Beyond those cars, I'm suffering from Porsche Styling Fatigue.

I think for $150,000, the GT is a pretty damn good deal, and the only one I'd consider buying from a north american company. I don't yearn for a corvette or a viper... but the GT makes happy in pants... it's got all the bonkers of a supercar like the murcielago at nearly 1/4 the cost.
darkpuppet,Oct 12 2006, 08:28 AM Wrote:Ugly?? 
Over-priced??
still a ford??

Can you name another 200+MPH supercar that's under $200,000 Cdn?  $150G is a pretty damn good deal for that car.
[right][snapback]211284[/snapback][/right]
The GT starts at $160,525 U.S. Over $200K CDN.
My mama alwaystold me to dream big, so, the Porsche Carrera GT is the big dream, or the 917 or the 956, 962, actually, any Porsche but a 914. Ford Gt is a great car, I'd get one for summer and a Porsche 911 with all wheel drive for winter. Gotta dream guys
CanadaSVT,Oct 12 2006, 11:55 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Oct 12 2006, 08:28 AM Wrote:Ugly?? 
Over-priced??
still a ford??

Can you name another 200+MPH supercar that's under $200,000 Cdn?  $150G is a pretty damn good deal for that car.
[right][snapback]211284[/snapback][/right]
The GT starts at $160,525 U.S. Over $200K CDN.
[right][snapback]211352[/snapback][/right]

ok.. i stand corrected..sorry..

but still... any other 200mph supercars out there for 200G cdn?
oldeguy,Oct 12 2006, 12:31 PM Wrote:My mama alwaystold me to dream big, so, the Porsche Carrera GT is the big dream, or the 917 or the 956, 962, actually, any Porsche but a 914. Ford Gt is a great car, I'd get one for summer and a  Porsche 911 with all wheel drive for winter. Gotta dream guys
[right][snapback]211355[/snapback][/right]

Nice list, a Porsche is def on my list of "must have when rich" too :lol: (seriously)
One more. Ford Focus RS from overthere
my wife works for ziebart up here in barrie and has detailed and permawaxed 2 of these cars already

black w/ silver fleck stripes and a red one with white pearl stripes

nice car

when i was sitting in it i just want to know what the 12 holes in the seats are for........ is this air/heat or what

anyways - i dont like the doors - its ok if you want to cap your head on the door everytime you get in

haha

anyways - beautiful car
Pages: 1 2