FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Plane Crashes Into New York...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Plane hits N.Y. high-rise; sparks death, fear, fire

Small plane smashes into high-rise building
Witness: Plane was banking very, very steeply
Flight restrictions imposed around crash site
President informed; crash believed to be accident
NORAD orders aircraft patrol cities as precautionary measure

CNN
Yeah got the CNN breaking news email about 5 minutes after it happenned, about an hour ago.......

2 reported casualties so far.........
I love how everyone thinks it was terrorism.... why would terrorists waste their time crashing a prop plane into a condo
The pilot was yankee pitcher Cory Lidle?
dabigmandan,Oct 11 2006, 04:48 PM Wrote:The pilot was yankee pitcher Cory Lidle?
[right][snapback]211165[/snapback][/right]

yup
CNN Story
Even tho it turned out that it wasn't a terrosist attack, this had to make alot of people in the New York area nervous. Watching some of the coverage i wonder if we'll ever know what caused this crash.
habmann,Oct 11 2006, 05:42 PM Wrote:Even tho it turned out that it wasn't a terrosist attack, this had to make alot of people in the New York area nervous. Watching some of the coverage i wonder if we'll ever know what caused this crash.
[right][snapback]211174[/snapback][/right]

TSN reported that there was a Mayday, saying that he was having problems wiht fuel or somthing along those lines.

^^ True enough, but without a black box, which private planes don't normally have, unless they find something in the wreckage i don't thing there'll ever be a solid answer to why the plane crashed.
habmann,Oct 11 2006, 05:55 PM Wrote:^^ True enough, but without a black box, which private planes don't normally have, unless they find something in the wreckage i don't thing there'll ever be a solid answer to why the plane crashed.
[right][snapback]211176[/snapback][/right]

nope

plus he jsut got his pilots license
sucks