FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cayuga This Upcomming Saturday (october 14th)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
me and my other 2 co-workers with muscle cars desided to go to Cayuga this upcomming saturday.....i looked up the weather only 30% chanse of rain and its going to be around +10 which should be really good for racing

i've never been to the track so im really interested in going and see what this box can do before i put the header in
so im going there out of curiosity...

so anyways, i would love to see some faces with Focus's there

is anyone interested to go?

thanks

Nick
I'll see what my weekend schedule is like, it's a little early yet for me to know one way or the other :ph34r:

But I would like to make it out there at least once this year.

NefCanuck
nass is most likely gonna come with me as well
Its funny, I'll actually be in town for saturday however I have no insurance on my car so i wont be able to make it.
They are having a big event that weekend

So it will probably be busy
ITs the J&P rain date bring extra cash to race but htere will be 6 sec cars running so well worht the $$$
NikiterZTS,Oct 11 2006, 12:55 PM Wrote:me and my muscle car desided to go to Cayuga this upcomming saturday
Nick
[right][snapback]211110[/snapback][/right]
Your Focus..........you consider it to be a muscle car???

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........

Team PITA :D
meford4u,Oct 11 2006, 06:40 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Oct 11 2006, 12:55 PM Wrote:me and my muscle car desided to go to Cayuga this upcomming saturday
Nick

[right][snapback]211190[/snapback][/right]

Well it might be a muscle car. It does take a fair bit of muscle to push one down the whole lenght of the track. Maybe he meant to call it a "build" muscle car? :lol:
i would come out, but my clutch wont be in till monday
meford4u,Oct 11 2006, 06:40 PM Wrote:
Nick

[right][snapback]211190[/snapback][/right]

:lol: Smartass! :rolleyes:
lol clearly i didn't call my car a muscle car......2 dudes that i work have them....'72 Camero and '85 Mustang GT
i just wanna go just to try it out
does anybody know their site? (cayuga)
DD1,Oct 11 2006, 05:24 PM Wrote:ITs the J&P rain date bring extra cash to race but htere will be 6 sec cars running so well worht the $$$
[right][snapback]211183[/snapback][/right]
I'm not sure this Saturday would be a good time to first time it. The following Saturday (21st) at Cayuga I might be going to race some Mustangs and such. I really want to see what my Marauder will do with the 4.10 and SCT Lidio tune.
NikiterZTS,Oct 11 2006, 09:54 PM Wrote:lol clearly i didn't call my car a muscle car......2 dudes that i work have them....'72 Camero and '85 Mustang GT
i just wanna go just to try it out
does anybody know their site? (cayuga)
[right][snapback]211215[/snapback][/right]
Actually if you want to get technical, the Camaro and Mustang were/are pony cars. Muscle cars were mainly built in the 60's (Charger,Falcon,GTO,Cutlass,Roadrunner....) much bigger than the pony. B)
meeeh yea sorry....im not big on older cars......
so i see...this saturday is kinda no good then.....anybody wanna make a date?
Went today. Managed a 14.643 @ 95.34 in the Marauder. That was with the winter tires/wheels and a weight of 4450lbs ( I took the two baby seats out ). I'm happy :D
CanadaSVT,Oct 21 2006, 05:23 PM Wrote:Went today.  Managed a 14.643 @ 95.34 in the Marauder.  That was with the winter tires/wheels and a weight of 4450lbs ( I took the two baby seats out ).  I'm happy :D
[right][snapback]212842[/snapback][/right]

well i still wanna go.....lets set up a date or something.....before the white stuff comes down.....

if u have posted this last night i would of been there today :(
Sorry, I didn't know for sure I was going until I got the call at 9 this morning.
oh well....next time i guess

was it busy? and what r the prices?

and does anybody wanna go like next weekend?
Pages: 1 2