FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday #15 - October 16 - 8pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes, its that time again!
8-)

MASIV Monday #15
soon the winter schedule will be in effect,
bascially this means that meets will start to rotate locations,
the basic structure will be, event meet, timmies meet, event meet, timmies meet, still every 2 weeks!

i will get up a winter schedule soon!!!

Monday October 16th 2006
8PM
Dixie and Aimco Timmies

The Who's Down List

1. Broli
Assuming I haven't been killed by my fellow unionized co-workers earlier that day, I'll be there.

NefCanuck
i might be in....i'll see how many people wanna go....

maybe we should still some meets down here in kitchener
I have been on this site for just a little while now so I don't really know you guys, but i'll come if thats cool.
Mike Rudat,Oct 11 2006, 02:12 PM Wrote:I have been on this site for just a little while now so I don't really know you guys, but i'll come if thats cool.
[right][snapback]211145[/snapback][/right]

Sure you can anybody is welcome

The Who's Down List

1. Broli
2.Tiketz
Ok I'm in,

The Who's Down List

1.Broli
2.Tiketz
3.Mike R
Yes i'll be there , and im bringing my modded shopping cart with me, got me some spikes, upgraded bumpers and a rocket booster on the back .... watch out broli...
Mike,Oct 11 2006, 08:00 PM Wrote:Yes i'll be there , and im bringing my modded shopping cart with me, got me some spikes, upgraded bumpers and a rocket booster on the back .... watch out broli...
[right][snapback]211200[/snapback][/right]

lol

i have been pushing tractor trailers for the last week
to practice and get the arm strenght up!

lol

u in for some trouble!

lol

LCS

(if we have the tools)

I'd go but I can't, I'm scheduled to work that day, and by the time I get off work and get out there will be after 10 for sure... gotta love 12 hr shifts!
I will be there, tired but there. Going to Lowes Motorspeedway this weekend for the NASCAR race. Mike you have first dibs on the seats if you still want them. Anyone else can have a look too. They are not sold as of yet.

See you all Monday!!!
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 12 2006, 04:44 PM Wrote:I will be there, tired but there.  Going to Lowes Motorspeedway this weekend for the NASCAR race.  Mike you have first dibs on the seats if you still want them.  Anyone else can have a look too.  They are not sold as of yet. 

See you all Monday!!!
[right][snapback]211431[/snapback][/right]

If I didnt have a friggin wedding i would be there in a minute.
damn
So what do you guys usually do at these meets??
Mike Rudat,Oct 13 2006, 05:16 PM Wrote:So what do you guys usually do at these meets??
[right][snapback]211519[/snapback][/right]

Park, talk, drink coffee, talk some more, and leave. :huh: It's fun to go once and a while, always nice to see what other's are rolling in and what they've done in person.
Damn Damn Damn, I finally have a day off to go and now this happens. Last night I was installing my new steeda short throw and because I have an aftermarket metal shift plate it won't fit. So now I have to rip out the plate and make a hole so the shifter will fit, and its being done on Monday, I will try to make it but I don't know if I will get the plate back in time.
Well the cars away for the winter be if i get out of the dealer ship at a good time I will be there with my new truck
Well, cars now in the shop so I dunno if I'll be there <_<

Coolant dissapearing from the recovery tank, no visable puddles or leakage from above :ph34r:

Thank god its under the basic 3/60 bumper to bumper warranty :blink:

NefCanuck
car is not in town so i won't be there

have fun ya'll
NefCanuck,Oct 16 2006, 12:28 PM Wrote:Well, cars now in the shop so I dunno if I'll be there <_<

Coolant dissapearing from the recovery tank, no visable puddles or leakage from above :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]211765[/snapback][/right]

Let's hope that it isn't going into the block and out the tail pipe...that could be a problem for you and your car.
Sorry I never got out of the car.

Was pissed off by traffic on the QEW on my way to Mississauga so took 403 to 401 with the intention of hitting the DVP to my place on the way back from my Moms in Erin Mills rather than sit on the QEW again.

Little did I know..........

Ended up exiting the 401 at Dixie because of WORSE traffic, so on my way to Eg/East Mall/427/QEW I thought I'd say a quick "hi"

EDIT: BTW looked like 5 Mazdas and 2 or 3 Focus (oh and 1 WRX ;) )
PIGEON1,Oct 16 2006, 12:09 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 16 2006, 12:28 PM Wrote:Well, cars now in the shop so I dunno if I'll be there <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]211765[/snapback][/right]

Let's hope that it isn't going into the block and out the tail pipe...that could be a problem for you and your car.
[right][snapback]211773[/snapback][/right]

Sure has every sign of coolant mixing with engine oil. Discounting the cold weather recentlty any tail smoke? (white/grey)
Pages: 1 2