FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Wouldn't Be Able To Stand....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Check out the founders of Youtube.
I wouldn't be able to put 3 words together if my bank account had a 1.65 billion dollar cheque deposited in it.
RICHE MOTHER-FOOKERS
I can think of a few three word combos that immediately spring to mind:

"Harem, baby, harem" :lol:

NefCanuck
I'd still drive my focus if I had that much money...honest I would :P

heh
hardk0re,Oct 10 2006, 01:21 PM Wrote:I'd still drive my focus if I had that much money...honest I would :P

heh
[right][snapback]210916[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, offroad into a ditch maybe.

:D
First thing I'd say.... You know it....

I'M RICH BIATCH!!!!

[Image: b28958952.jpg]
hardk0re,Oct 10 2006, 01:21 PM Wrote:I'd still drive my focus if I had that much money...honest I would :P

heh

so would i, i might even own 2 or 3 of them....1 would be AWD with 400+ hp, second one would be the quickest focus in the 1/4 mile and the third would hold some sort of record on the Nurburgring :lol: :lol: :lol:

and they would be parked next to my 40 other supercars at my personal racetrack in my backyard :P :P :P :P
Ya i'd still have a focus too. It would be for driving between my huge ass house and my huge ass garage that houses all my nice cars. It'd be like a faster golf kart of sorts.

heh

-snicker- Oh the possibilities I could imagine in my case... 300WHP, custom red metallic paintjob, autobox with a disabled parking permit to boot :ph34r:

...and I'd buy the 407 and turn it into my own personal racetrack :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 10 2006, 07:17 PM Wrote:

heh

-snicker- Oh the possibilities I could imagine in my case... 300WHP, custom red metallic paintjob, autobox with a disabled parking permit to boot :ph34r:

...and I'd buy the 407 and turn it into my own personal racetrack :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]210959[/snapback][/right]

I wouldn't...

lamborghini murcielago for winter.. murcielago spyder for summer.... and a truck with the British Sun's Page3 girls to ferry my camping gear around for me.

done and done!
mmmmmmmmmm page 3