FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Passenger Side Headlight For 03 Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Long story short, I hit a deer over the weekend and it smashed the passenger side headlight and bumper marker light/turn signal. The fender is dented but fixable, but if you have one for a good price I might be interested, preferably in the dark grey. So for now I need a headlight and marker light. Any help would be appreciated.

Im located in Lindsay Ontario and willing to drive to the Toronto area to pick them up.

Thanks

Lee
I have a passenger side fender in Yellow, has minor surface rust on the lower part of it, and a small door ding & 3 small drill holes, I have pictures of it if you are interested $60 it's yours. Plus I could sand and prime it for you for an extra $20
I think I still have the pass headlight, and you can have the pair of side markers, one prob I live in Windsor,.... too far????
got both left and right side headlights. (stock chrome) if you want them let me know. you pay shipping if I have to ship. If your in the Trenton area I will meet/deliver free of charge.
Already got someone who is going to sell me headlights... if it falls through I will contact one of you!

Frost_2001 - i'll hold out on that fender for now! Dont have the money to paint one at the moment! Thanks though! :beerchug: