FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Shamrock V.s. Ortiz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For all those UFC fans out there (I know there are a few)

DON;T FORGET...THE SHAMROCK V.S. ORTIZ REMATCH IS LIVE ON SPIKE T.V. TONIGHT AT 8:00PM!
shamrock is gonna get murdered.
somebody bump this at 730
Yeah I think Shamrock is done..... much older, out of the scene (somewhat).... awesome fighter in the past, amazing......

I say Ortiz.....
Without a doubt Ortiz is gonna hand Shamrock his ass just like last time.
Lidell and Ortiz would be an amazing fight. I think Lidell will stomp him again.

bump
whos watching?
good fight TITO rocks now its time for him to fight someone good
thank god thats done!!!
maybe shamrock can go back to WWE now lol
dammit I missed it. Anyone got a clip/vid of the fight..
Not a huge deal... Tito got him in a takedown and ground and pounded him. Ref stopped the fight 76 seconds in.

Shamrock came over and shook Tito's hand. The actually buried the hatchet! It was quite nice to see actually.
^^ yup was nice to see, quick fight though, Shamrock was pretty much doomed from the first punch/grapple.
I was rooting for the old guy, clearly out matched for the 3rd time tho.
All I gotta say is....
Lidell.

How about Jason Macdonald (Canadian) beating Ed Herman in the first round by triangle choke.
Love it.

However, If i was MacDonald...I would have kept my mouth shut. Thanked the sponsors, the fans etc....instead of shooting my mouth off.

I think he's in for a world of hurt now. His standing game was sub par, and his floor work wasn't the strongest I've seen.

Ed isn't the best fighter out there either though :rolleyes:
Quote:I think he's in for a world of hurt now. His standing game was sub par, and his floor work wasn't the strongest I've seen.

Ed isn't the best fighter out there either though 

I'm not saying that Ed Herman is the greatest fighter in UFC by any means, however there was alot of hype behind him, and it was good to see an underdog beat him.

I don't think Jason Macdonald will be winning much in the way of titles anytime soon, but as far as I could see he would give alot, if not all the contestants (in his weight class) in the Ultimate Fighter Series a run for there money.

As for his cockeyness at the end I have to agree with you, on the other hand though, Joe Rogan or the other commentary guy were saying that he was not accepted on the Ultimate Fighter show, and he turns around and beats a guy who was good enough to earn a UFC contract from the show. That is an accomplishment that is worth some cockyness don't you think?
Never seen a person stutter a paragraph in a forum before...
LOL
this must be because of the site updates ;)
I do agree that Ed getting his ass kicked by a N00b is good for him. It will knock him down a few notches. Something I think the cocky bastard needs.