FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Reflex Wipers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, with winter coming I am doing my pre-winter maintenance and am replacing my wipers. Last year I tried out the Reflex wipers from Crappy Tire and was very happy with them. What I wasn't happy about was the winter wiper"with Teflon" for the back. Total crap. Has anyone tried using a 16" Reflex on the back glass? They don't make a 15 as far as I can see. Otherwise what have you used that worked well ?
Use the search button. This has been discussed many a time.
search.

These have been discussed a dozen times already. :P
coolpooler,Oct 10 2006, 10:07 AM Wrote:Ok, with winter coming I am doing my pre-winter maintenance and am replacing my wipers. Last year I tried out the Reflex wipers from Crappy Tire and was very happy with them. What I wasn't happy about was the winter wiper"with Teflon" for the back. Total crap. Has anyone tried using a 16" Reflex on the back glass? They don't make a 15 as far as I can see. Otherwise what have you used that worked well ?
[right][snapback]210858[/snapback][/right]

I use whatever is on sale at walmart or crappy tire for the rear wiper.
Don't buy the CRAPPY TIRE ones....Walmarts version is better

But search if you must
Mazda3 rear wiper works wonders from what i've been told, but if you don't wanna bother swapping the arms to adapt a more expensive blade, I know for a fact the Bosch Icon and PIAA Super Graphite wipers are great choices. A little pricier, but you do get what you pay for most times.