FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Paris Autoshow 2006 Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice pics and some awsome cars

Hope you had a good time
Great shots! Nice to see the ST and Ka.
love the red alfa 2 dr, not sure what its called. It looks mean just standing there.
It was unbelievable over there.... and the autoshow was out of this world as well. The red alfa convertable, black alfa convertable and dark grey 2 door hatch are all the same and are called a Brera, and has to be my favourite of the show not to mention the most comfortable, hugging car I've ever sat in. Everything in and out of that car was in the right place. The 2 door coupe (supercar), I think is called the 8C Competizione. The Focus ST I didn't get to sit in unfortunately (line up was mental), but it had a seriously mean stance and really nice fit and finish.

For anyone with a new shape focus on this board, the front lights, and whole front end really, of the new mondeo are identical. Except the headlights on the mondeo have a seperate driving and high beam w/ an idicator in the housing much like the older euro focus headlights, in case no one knew.

Cheers!
will the st ever see canada?!?!
03svt_k_14,Oct 9 2006, 10:53 PM Wrote:will the st ever see canada?!?!
[right][snapback]210831[/snapback][/right]

Not wearing a Ford badge it won't
i cant wait to go to europe, jsut to see the cars!!
[Image: ParisAutoshow2006039.jpg]

DROOL!
ZX5focused,Oct 10 2006, 10:57 AM Wrote:i cant wait to go to europe, jsut to see the cars!!
[right][snapback]210904[/snapback][/right]

The only problem is when you get back and see a generic hunk of crap cavalier you'll start to cry! The cars over there are so cool, and there are hardly any big dumb SUVs. I officially hate North American cars.

Anthony, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that chevy! There was a giant projector screen off to the side of that car with footage of it screaming around a track! Unreal! If I had more memory card space I would've taken some vids. The pics sucked up 512 meg already, and the girlfriend was getting bored after 5 hours drooling on everything.

The other car I wish we would get!
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
[Image: ParisAutoshow2006210.jpg]