FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Wouldn't Wanna Fight Him
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
he's def a boxer

check it out
The guy that was with that girl is such a F**King idiot. Just start swinging at people. Did this numpty every hear of anger management or some plain old self control. I'm sure she was real inpressed with him and barely kept her hands off him for the following few days.........
in this case you can't really tell if that other dude hit her purposly or not....if he ment to do it, then he deserves it.....if not then s*** happenes...

same kinda thing happened to me about a month ago at the mall parking lot but in my case the guy yelled out nasty s*** to my gf...i tried to walk away,but things went ugly
sorry guy's but that guy totally did that on purpose.
Funny as hell
think about it
why would there be someone with a video camera just happened to be filming two guy's just standing there talking.
they got what they desevered and hopefully learned something.
By the way I have seen this sort of mugging tactic in newyork before.
Sundown,Oct 8 2006, 08:23 PM Wrote:sorry guy's but that guy totally did that on purpose.
Funny as hell
think about it
why would there be someone with a video camera just happened to be filming two guy's just standing there talking.
they got what they desevered and hopefully learned something.
By the way I have seen this sort of mugging tactic in newyork before.
[right][snapback]210679[/snapback][/right]

Ya ok, it was setup by the two guys or maybe all four of them, but the pointis that ifthe guy and girl weren't involved and he truely reacted upon impulse then he is in serious need of medication (RIDDALIN) and some serious anger management counsiling. I know that is just not the way to react to some one (by the video) accidentially hitting your gf in the face......JUST NOT COOL
thats the problem...he prob didn't think that it was an accident and thats where angre comes out.......
sorry Mike but even if i had a thought crossing my mind that someone did (or going) to hurt my gf i'd do the same

by the looks of it those 2 were drunk or something so who knows what they had in their minds
if that was a settup by the two guys that got messed up than it went bad.....those were real connected hits...

Who knows wtf or how the video came about but one cant really be to hasty to judge if you dont know where that happened...

in a mall parking lot somewere in middle america on a sunday afternoon I think that the result might be different than let us say 8 mile Detroit (which I know well) ...could be fight or flight you never know...

anyway the guy knows how to fight and if you ask me I dont think it was an anger thing ......angry guys dont usually stop with just fists, they will use feet and often hit a guy when he is down....I know I have been in enough of these things that I can tell you that if that guy was angry neither one of those guys would have been able to walk home
PIGEON1,Oct 8 2006, 10:13 PM Wrote:Ya ok, it was setup by the two guys or maybe all four of them, but the pointis that ifthe guy and girl weren't involved and he truely reacted upon impulse then he is in serious need of medication (RIDDALIN) and some serious anger management counsiling. I know that is just not the way to react to some one (by the video) accidentially hitting your gf in the face......JUST NOT COOL
[right][snapback]210698[/snapback][/right]

Not that I think it's great to start taking swings at people but if somebody smacked my girl in the face he'd have some serious explaining and apologizing to do and if it didn't happen I'd probably end up going the same route that guy did. Yeah he did act on impulse, but to say he needs medication, specifically riddalin, are you retarded, do you even know what riddalin does and what it would do to an adult who took it? Anger management maybe, but highly unlikely, I took anger management courses and for the most part it's just a bunch of b.s. honestly. I'd rather stand up for myself any day over just being another bitch who jsut looks at a person and says "oh you bad little boy don't do that anymore" Especially if it was a situation of a mugging about to happen or something like that, teach the guys a lesson, that's what this world needs, not riddalin and f***ing counselling, jesus christ, let's all pop some valium mixed with antidepressants and grab a gun and blow our f***ing brains out.
focusracer,Oct 9 2006, 07:46 PM Wrote:
PIGEON1,Oct 8 2006, 10:13 PM Wrote:Ya ok, it was setup by the two guys or maybe all four of them, but the pointis that ifthe guy and girl weren't involved and he truely reacted upon impulse then he is in serious need of medication (RIDDALIN) and some serious anger management counsiling. I know that is just not the way to react to some one (by the video) accidentially hitting your gf in the face......JUST NOT COOL

Not that I think it's great to start taking swings at people but if somebody smacked my girl in the face he'd have some serious explaining and apologizing to do and if it didn't happen I'd probably end up going the same route that guy did. Yeah he did act on impulse, but to say he needs medication, specifically riddalin, are you retarded, do you even know what riddalin does and what it would do to an adult who took it? Anger management maybe, but highly unlikely, I took anger management courses and for the most part it's just a bunch of b.s. honestly. I'd rather stand up for myself any day over just being another bitch who jsut looks at a person and says "oh you bad little boy don't do that anymore" Especially if it was a situation of a mugging about to happen or something like that, teach the guys a lesson, that's what this world needs, not riddalin and f***ing counselling, jesus christ, let's all pop some valium mixed with antidepressants and grab a gun and blow our f***ing brains out.
[right][snapback]210796[/snapback][/right]
thats heavy bud!
focusracer,Oct 9 2006, 07:46 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]210796[/snapback][/right]

You just proved my point. GUNS, violence....almost every person thinks of some sort of violent act when they get mad or involved in a situation they cant think their way out of or are just too impulsive/lazy to use that tool called a brain.
What happens if one of those guys were packing heat(gun) and when he turned his back on the first guy he didn't shoot him....Where would that leave that girl? UH pretty much F**KED against those two guys. or when he walked away the guy who slapped her didn't shoot him and well she is in that situation again, or they both got shot.....HUH,..now if he would have just waited a sec and thought first, maybe the guy would have said sorry or maybe they would have got mugged, BUT THEY BOT WOULD BE ALIVE AND SAFE a little poorer but safe. Now,....do we still take some valium and BLOW our brains out or do we stop and use the brain for an extra minute and realize it would be better to not take the valium and blow our brains out cause that is a STUPID idea and counter productive to seeing how great or worse the next day could be??

It's up to each person and well my vote is use my brain firse and not my fists cause that is what I've been taught to do by my parents and the Military. ( thinking will probably de escalate a situation and fists will definatly escalate any situation.)
OK I agree with you, maybe I went a little far and heavy etc. but for me, I get kind of annoyed and get my back up when people state using drugs (prescription or otherwise) to control certain issues. I've seen a few people I've known over my lifetime who've been royally screwed up by prescription drugs that were supposed to help them out. I don't think drugs have a place for most people and especially riddalin, it is not the answer for adhd kids, in my mind adhd is just a cop out for parents or others who are unable for whatever reason to control their kids. Now before anyone crucifies me for saying that, yes I will agree that there are certain situations that meds are needed, especially in cases of mental disease or disorders. But when it comes to being depressed or hyperactive, I don't think drugs are the answer, they should an absolute last resort.

Yeah, I use my brain a whole lot more now than I used to, that's why I did say right off the bat that there'd definitely be some explaining and apologizing to do. I do tend to stand up for myself quite strongly though. This being said, we obviously don't know the situation of the video.
Your right with the drug situation, not all people need or should be put on meds, I just meant he needed some sort of help by the way he reacted. I took nothing of what any one has said pesonal, or wrong cause thats the bliss we have in this country,....FREE speach and thought. And trust me I take advantare of my free speach alot andd sometimes too much.

I hope I didn't offened anyone with my comments and if I did I'm sorry for that and hope this doesn't cause too much of an issue.