FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Check Out The Deal On This Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please take a look Link

ones again its only for those who are registered on focusfanatics.com
If I was looking for a car I would buy it
descent price for a 2002
it kinda makes me wanna sell mine and just got and get that one....all the mods are great in that car....even svt rear disk brakes....not talkin about the PW ....
if with PW, that car would be perfect
Nice car. Might be tough to get it insured up here. Kinda hard to pass that car off as stock.
^^^what exectly do they look at?
NikiterZTS,Oct 8 2006, 03:09 PM Wrote:^^^what exectly do they look at?
[right][snapback]210654[/snapback][/right]

Well when i bought my focus, I had to bring it for an inspection. I had an aftermarket tip on my stock exhaust at that point and I had to convince the guy that it was the stock exhaust system. Also they check for things like tint, after market stereo.
Wish I could sell mine for that much!
why did you have to get an inspection done to get insurance? I never did when i bought my car and it had a body kit, system, tint
My insurance company had me bring it for an inspection when i bought it.
i don't think too many insuarence companies do that.....
Actually when insuring a used vehicle in Ontario the insurance company has the legal right to demand a full inspection of the vehicle. Whether they do it or not is really hit and miss, though I notice they seem to do it more often for private sales than from used car lot purchases...

NefCanuck
welll my truck got insured and its really far from stock, i think its more the company..and just last week i insured my new truck and no questions asked....just my 3 cents...
the only time i had it looked at was when i went through a broker, and they took pics and so on...
do they also check the engine bay?
NikiterZTS,Oct 9 2006, 03:43 AM Wrote:do they also check the engine bay?
[right][snapback]210706[/snapback][/right]

um yeah :lol: