FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Our Pet Spider
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just thought I would share with you guys some recent pictures of the spider we have been feeding all summer. He has at least doubled in size since we started feeding him nightly. He is bigger than a Toonie if the legs are included. Lindsey has named him Webster and she is now worring what is going to happen to him during the winter. She wants to bring him inside over the winter even though she is allergic to spider bites. But here are some photo's. Enjoy!!!

[Image: Webby-3.jpg]

[Image: Webby2.jpg]

[Image: webby-2.jpg]
It's a boy!

Nice work.

*shivers*
well, I'm all set for my nightmares for the next couple of weeks... *shiver*

maybe now's not a good time to be cutting back on my meds... :P
Gawd.. that thing is disgusting! It would have been a smear on the bottom of my shoe within 2 seconds of me seeing it.
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 7 2009, 01:55 PM Wrote:I just thought I would share with you guys some recent pictures of the spider we have been feeding all summer.  He has at least doubled in size since we started feeding him nightly.  He is bigger than a Toonie if the legs are included.  Lindsey has named him Webster and she is now worring what is going to happen to him during the winter.  She wants to bring him inside over the winter even though she is allergic to spider bites.  But here are some photo's.  Enjoy!!!

WTF??!!
ZTWsquared,Oct 7 2009, 04:22 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Oct 7 2009, 01:55 PM Wrote:I just thought I would share with you guys some recent pictures of the spider we have been feeding all summer.  He has at least doubled in size since we started feeding him nightly.  He is bigger than a Toonie if the legs are included.  Lindsey has named him Webster and she is now worring what is going to happen to him during the winter.  She wants to bring him inside over the winter even though she is allergic to spider bites.  But here are some photo's.  Enjoy!!!

WTF??!!
[right][snapback]295663[/snapback][/right]

Ya know, like the little short black kid on the tv show!
ZTWsquared,Oct 7 2009, 05:22 PM Wrote:

WTF??!!
[right][snapback]295663[/snapback][/right]

You should be proud Ken! They've found your long lost relative! LOL
Dude WTF lol. that thing is awesome and creepy. Look at the leg hair lol
You must be feeding it super moths lol.
Cage it before it starts banging on the door looking for dinner. :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
kill it before it reaches the children, won't someone please think of the children.
Lemme Borrow him for a few days :D I wanna prank DP XD
Sorry Ken, I wasn't even thinking. I don't believe there is any relation. LOL
I woulda threw that thing in the lizards cage as soon as I saw it.
Flofocus,Oct 9 2009, 08:54 AM Wrote:I woulda threw that thing in the lizards cage as soon as I saw it.
[right][snapback]295718[/snapback][/right]

if you did that now, that spider would have likely have a fighting chance.

and christ, that's an ugly spider...