FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Transmission Filter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys,

I just bought a 2002 zx5 at 100k, did the service last week, except the transmission, because the shop didn't have the transmission filter there.

So I am wondering where I can get the transmission(auto) filter except from Ford dealer.

And also I am thinking doing some mods on my car, probably next spring, need some advices from you guys ^^
Not too sure, but I can almost bet anywhere you go, they will have to order the part directly from Ford anyway. Anyone?
Why didnt they have the filter thats kinda stupid.
Go anywhere you can get your oil changed and they should be able to do it.
You should be able to get one from NAPA or Partsource. The Focus is a common car and the part should be readily available.
Actually, Ive been there. Its a dealer only part.
thanx guys, i think i need to go to ford dealer which is beside my company tomorrow.
there is partsource near my company, so i dropped in during lunch break and actually they have the trans filter in stock, charged me 32 bucks for the filter and gasket, didn't quote the price of the dealer, i think it would be pricey there.

the cabin filter there costs 30 bucks, i think it's a little bit over priced, any places where i can find cheaper cabin filter for focus around GTA?