FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Milestone For Dtb....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Header says it all...

I'm now at my 1000th post...man that took forever...lol

For those of you doing the Meet In O-Town tommorow, I guess I'll have to buy everyone either a coffee, or a beer (depending on where we go)

Hmmm, this gives me an idea...maybe FC members who go up the ladder in posts/or group should do that. It's like a promotion of sorts, and if there is some kinda meet, that person has to buy a round for the people at the meet...that's how we roll in the army, and would be kinda cool on here too!

L8TR!!!!

:) :) :) :)
congrats.
Thousand posts. :rolleyes:

pfft.
:lol:
Well, it's not like I'm on here all day everyday like some people...

:P
I better slow down on my posting. I would haet to have to buy everyone in the GTA a beer oe even a coffee for that matter.

Dammit, this added to my post count. :blink:
I don't know why it took me so long to reach that number of posts...I mean, though I'm not in the top 100 for member #, I've been around the scene since all we had in the begining was OFOC...before FC.net

Ahh well, gotta start somewhere I guess...
You're not like us.

You actually think about where and when you post. :lol:
ANTHONYD,Sep 30 2006, 11:06 PM Wrote:You're not like us.

You actually think about where and when you post. :lol:
[right][snapback]209544[/snapback][/right]
that is so fawkin true. Stop thinking and just do it!
Ummm...my post count dropped down to 900 today, and now I'm back up to 910...ummm...what's going on?

Someone not playing "nice"?
^-- no, doing a user cleanup to start removing all the spammers and innactive members.

Step 1 was recounting everyone's active post count. most will have gone down.. except for Scooba who now has a post count.
Does this make this post a lil premature now?

And why did you give scoob his posts back. He was getting close to digging himself out of the hole he was in.
Ok ok...well, then....I've got some work to do I guess...

lol :ph34r:
habmann,Oct 1 2006, 02:25 PM Wrote:Does this make this post a lil premature now?

And why did you give scoob his posts back. He was getting close to digging himself out of the hole he was in.
[right][snapback]209613[/snapback][/right]

well, we're trying to clean up users, and rather than go through 600 users by hand to remove them, I'm automating the process, which requires that people's accounts accurately reflect their most recent activity... including post counts.