FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Lurkers Check In Here!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just a quik question, How long or how many posts do we need to have before becoming something other than a lurker????? Just ondering
snorcus,Sep 29 2006, 03:47 PM Wrote:I am going to try to post more. Please dont delete me i just figured out how to have a pic under my name. thanks
[right][snapback]209336[/snapback][/right]

I'll post more too
What about in the case of ScoobaSteve? he has less than 5 posts.. Technically any negative number is less than 5, LOL
paolo,Oct 3 2006, 08:30 PM Wrote:What about in the case of ScoobaSteve? he has less than 5 posts..  Technically any negative number is less than 5, LOL
[right][snapback]209998[/snapback][/right]

Have you checked his post count lately? it's like 4200... :o
scoobasteve rox ur sox....

if i was in the positives before this pruning i'd be in the 8000's

but i'll gladly go back to my negative 1300.... gives me something to work for...
whoops./
Save Me Jebus!!!!!!
Hey... been lurking ever since i got the new car...mazda3. poor focus was more problems than it was worth. On a side note, just got back from Paris and have about 300 some odd pics from the AUTOSHOW baby!!!!! I'll put the link in the pics section. Lates!
aw, ya gotta keep us Powerworks types around - we add sooo much spice just being registered here. Any comments we might add are just icing on the cake.
check
O.K. - I posted.

release me.
Acutally I forgot all about Focus Canada! I generally only check FocusBC these days, but I'll try to pop by from time to time. :)

Cheers,
Scott.

02SVTSEDAN

Can you delete Dutchie.. :ph34r:
ALWAYS LURKING!!!!!!!!!!
Just registered today. I'll try to get my 5 posts asap.
Close this account!
im here
Hmmm, it says "Lurker" under my alias, so I guess this includes me.
Don't dlete mine either ;)
2 days registered 8 posts...you guys are stuck with me :P
Pages: 1 2 3