FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not Good Looking Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i don't like them tail lights

Click here
although i appreciate the effort and uniquness, i say kill it!, kill it now. put it out of its misery before it propagates.

that is all.
[Image: 366350_31_full.jpg]

:puke:
that seems like a lot of work not planned out very well.
Oi gevault, if I wasn't already feeling sick to my stomach, these abominations would push me into sickbay for sure :puke:

NefCanuck
(Still at the office only because we're having PC problems again :rolleyes: )
Let's get a whole bunch of old school bus parts and slap them on my Focus.

That makes the sedan look good.
seems like alot of work for something so ugly
meford4u,Sep 29 2006, 01:36 PM Wrote:Let's get a whole bunch of old school bus parts and slap them on my Focus.

[right][snapback]209274[/snapback][/right]

:wtf:
meford4u,Sep 29 2006, 01:36 PM Wrote:Let's get a whole bunch of old school bus parts and slap them on my Focus.

Y'know I can't understand the hate you have on for sedans. Just because we don't wanna pay for another windshield wiper, NVM trying to remember where the washer fluid goes for the darn thing is no reason to be hatin' on the sedan :P

'sides after having to get things out of an open Matrix hatch and braining myself I'll stick to a 90 degree angle trunk opening please and thank you :)

Now Focus sedans without a rear spolier? THAT makes NefCanuck cry in his beer :(

NefCanuck
That second pic on CarDomain makes it look like the damn thing has a shelf ass.

I'll take a stock sedan bodyline over that abortion any day of the week. Somewhere, a Supra feels violated.

your focus??? :lol: :ph34r: :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i hope thats enough smileys, we already knwo the story on the car :ph34r:
I dunno.

I still don't get it :(
SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP! MY CAR!
Ugly ass QUWHEES kit....... man does that suck....... F'in idiot!
thenorm,Sep 29 2006, 12:15 PM Wrote:although i appreciate the effort and uniquness,  i say  kill it!, kill it now. put it out of its misery before it propagates.

that is all.
[right][snapback]209261[/snapback][/right]

Wow he tried many times to make it look good but it didn't work sorry dude

just rite it off soon

:(
that car will haunt my dreams
needs more stickers
Perhaps if you had your beer goggles on, the same thing may happen with ugly chicks.

*I apologize to the ugly chicks out there*