FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: 1991 Gti W/vr6 Swap W/tons Of Upgrades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SOLD! to one lucky guy!
Pretty clean MK2, nice wire tuck $4000 is very good price I can see you getting a swap for a wagon. Good Luck
Bump for a sweet ride!

(And check the ground to the steering rack for the horn issue)
Scourge,Oct 8 2009, 10:52 PM Wrote:Bump for a sweet ride!

(And check the ground to the steering rack for the horn issue)
[right][snapback]295709[/snapback][/right]

Thanks! Methinks the horn issue is a relay - I'll replace it and see if that's what's up.
what a SEXY car if i had 4k id take it for sure. i LOVE VW
drunkinmonkey,Oct 10 2009, 09:11 PM Wrote:what a SEXY  car if i had 4k id take it for sure. i LOVE VW
[right][snapback]295832[/snapback][/right]

how 'drunk' were you when you posted this comment?? lol looks good yes, but sexy?? :P

bump for a clean car, and for vr6 sleepers! my buddy just swapped a vr into his mk2 coupe, no cats or mufflers straight from the header with side exit, sounds AWSOME!
Somewhat off topic ... but do you still have the S2 ?
ZTWsquared,Oct 12 2009, 04:06 PM Wrote:Somewhat off topic ... but do you still have the S2 ?
[right][snapback]295886[/snapback][/right]

Yes I do. Why do you ask?
Still available...
lowblackdub,Oct 12 2009, 04:40 PM Wrote:
ZTWsquared,Oct 12 2009, 04:06 PM Wrote:Somewhat off topic ... but do you still have the S2 ?
[right][snapback]295886[/snapback][/right]

Yes I do. Why do you ask?
[right][snapback]295891[/snapback][/right]

Seem to recall it was for sale at one point - couldn't remember if you sold it or not. Good luck with the VW.
ZTWsquared,Oct 22 2009, 09:18 PM Wrote:Seem to recall it was for sale at one point - couldn't remember if you sold it or not. Good luck with the VW.
[right][snapback]296327[/snapback][/right]

It was for sale for a while. Decided I'd rather keep the Focus than the VW. I've gotten somewhat hooked on these Zetec Fords... loved both of mine!
Still here... which I really have a hard time believing...
Sale pending!
SOLD!