FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Roush Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got the kit when they had the clearence, it was only $500 for everything.
Mike Rudat,Sep 28 2006, 06:27 PM Wrote:Nah the was never mounted, dunno why. What kind of perfromance can I expect with the roush turbo setup. Thanks for all the comments.
[right][snapback]209100[/snapback][/right]

Nice setup and Welcome to the place.

Where are you located?

The rousch turbo kit is a pretty sweet kit. I think the tune they provide is a little to safe and your losing some power from that tune, but overall I think the kit is one of the better ones out there. And I mean for the money, you get some pretty sweet hardware. Im pretty sure focusonthis_88 can get some pretty good deals on the kit if Im not mistaken. My personal suggestions would be changing the sotck MAF, tuning software, and dyno tune with that software.
Flofocus,Sep 29 2006, 10:25 AM Wrote:Nice setup and Welcome to the place.

Where are you located?

The rousch turbo kit is a pretty sweet kit.  I think the tune they provide is a little to safe and your losing some power from that tune, but overall I think the kit is one of the better ones out there.  And I mean for the money, you get some pretty sweet hardware.  Im pretty sure focusonthis_88 can get some pretty good deals on the kit if Im not mistaken.  My personal suggestions would be changing the sotck MAF, tuning software, and dyno tune with that software.
[right][snapback]209204[/snapback][/right]

Like Flofocus said...The turbo is a good system but the tune is too safe. They put a governor @ 160km. Like at the tracks that sucks and with a better tune I good really get more power for sure... I can get the Roush kit...Just le me know.
Fitment of this kit is so nice....wish my F2 kit fit that well :P

When my front bumper finally falls off I think i'll replace it with this front end.

Nice setup, IMHO I think the deck spoiler is a little too much tho.
I am located in Acton its somewhere between Guelph and Milton.

Focusonthis 88 what kind of price can you get this kit for? My plans were to order it in the spring, I wouldn't have the money until then. Can't wait to feel the boost.
^^if ur not that far...then u should come to the meet on monday
woohoo!! Another guy from Acton!! ...we are taking over i tell you!

car looks good!
Nice.....I like it....
I would come to the meet but I have to work, man I hate my job.
Hey, focused where abouts in Acton are you, which foci do you drive?
Mike Rudat,Sep 30 2006, 02:10 AM Wrote:Hey, focused where abouts in Acton are you, which foci do you drive?
[right][snapback]209432[/snapback][/right]

i'm on the north west end....there is a new subdivion near the old hide house.......wallace st.

i don't own a focus anymore. i had one for 4 years until someone wrote it off.....but i know a lot of the people on here, so i stuck around poking in and out every so often....
i actually drive VW now....

[Image: front2web.jpg]
^^^wow man, that looks nice......what a clean car
Those are some nice houses down there.
Looks great except for the mid wing, just seems like too much IMO. Only thing missing is the drop as you said (and for the price difference I'd go with teh drop first over the turbo) and maybe some SVT headlights for some more dark colour to break up the white on the front.
either way 500 bucks is a nice deal for this kit
that kinda pisses me off though $500 Is a steal i payed $800 just for the front bumper

Is the kit fiberglass or polyurathane because i can't see it beeing polyurathane for only $500
It is polyurethane, it is the same exact roush kit they normally sell. I was just on focusfanatics.com awhile back and they said something about a group buy. There was no way I was turning it down, $500 instead of $2000 was something I couldn't resist. My only regret was I didn't send my request in sooner, I could've had the whole kit for $500 painted!!! But they ran out.
Wow great steal good for you
Pages: 1 2